chapter 7

————

I heavily sigh, taking in everything that's just happened before my eyes meet with Chaeyoung's.

"I'm sorry..."
I say, leaning onto the counter as another heavy sigh escapes my lips.
"Why? You've done nothing wrong Y/n."
"I just really wanted to talk about you and your little date with Hyunjin!...But i got caught up in drama and now Minho's left to go and find Yunho....I need to go! I'll call you!"
Before she could answer i hurriedly throw on my coat and slip on my shoes before running out my apartment.

The short-lasting beeping sound from the lock on the door echoed through the hall as i make my way to the elevator.

"Shit..."
My heart paces as i stand restlessly in the elevator.

As i reach the ground floor i rush out of the elevator, reaching two see through, large doors which lead to the busy streets outside. I didn't even notice the sun was almost set.

The sound of thunder ripples through my body as my hand grips onto the door handle as i hold open the door. Rain hits hardly on the wet, glossy pavement and roads, cars splashing puddles as they drive by...

No umbrella..no surprise y/n..

I tighten my grip around the handle before i push my way outside, standing under the sheltered area as the door shuts softly behind me.

I watch as the world plays around me. Laughter and voices from different strangers pass through one ear and out the other as they walk past.

I walk out from underneath from the sheltered area, rain greeting me immediately.

I close my eyes, tilting my head to meet with the moody and dark sky, breathing in deeply before opening my eyes and looking down to my feet, completely forgetting why i'm here in the freezing rain in the first place.

My feet pick up themselves as if i had no control over my body. I walk down the street, covering my face with my hand as rain falls down. My body shivers from my drenched clothes, even my coat is starting to soak through...

My pace is quick but wary..I don't know where i'm going at all..how am i supposed to find Minho?

Not long after thoughts run through my head as i walk tiredly, i hear a familiar male voice shout. My ears prick up as i look to a small alley way beside me.

My wet and cold hands cover my mouth, staring at Minho and Yunho.... They're fighting....Yunho props himself up against a wall, painful groans escaping both of their lips.

I start running to them, stopping at least a meter away.

My mouth open but quickly closes as i notice blood on Minho's lip and a small bruise on his cheekbone.

My heart weakens as i stare at his face, his hair and body, alongside Yunho's, both drenched as rain falls around them, including myself.

"W-What are you doing!!?"
Those weakened words escape my lips. They both snap their head to look at me, their faces drop instantly.
"Y-Y/n..."
Minho's exhausted voice trails breathlessly as his eyes wonder to every part of me.
"You idiots!"
I cry, tears start to stream down my face as i run to them, grabbing Minho's wrist and dragging him away, passing through crowds of people as his weak body stumbles after me. My grip tightens on him even more as i bite my lip, tears falling down my cheeks, my eyes glossy every second.