It was Fine...

Anything in bold is spoken in Korean.
Ps. Please read my other stories too!!!

"Sweet! L.A!" Taehyung exclaimed. The boys got out of the airport, They were happy to go on a vacation together. It took some convincing but their parents finally agreed to let them go. And here they are in Los Angeles. They were greeted by warm sunshine and a chill atmosphere. "Let's go to our hotel." Namjoon said leading us away from the airport. The group followed their leader as the dragged their luggage behind them. Luckily the Hotel wasn't was from the airport only a few streets down.

"Lets go to the beach soon. Last time I came here I didn't have enough time to go." the maknae said. "Then we can check out the babes."Jimin chimed. They all agreed. "I can take cool selcas."Jin said with a big smile pulling out his smart phone and snapping a pic, Jimin joining him. "I want to get local food." Hoseok said rubbing his stomach. "We will we will, let's just get to the Hotel first." Namjoon said laughing. They continued to walk two more blocks , Taking pictures of everything they saw.

When they reached the hotel. Namjoon walked to the desk."I have a room under BTS." He said in English to the attractive Latino woman behind the desk. She looked smart and energetic. She quickly flipped through the book and found the name. She then gave Namjoon the key.

"Here you are sir. Your Room is on the 8th Floor, Number 576."she said and gave us a pretty smile. "Thankyou" Namjoon says and heads towards the elevator with the other members following. "She was pretty. " Taehyung said looking at her as the elevator doors closes. "What shall we do first after we get settled?" Suga asked. "Go to the beach then get some food" Jin said, the rest of the members agreed.

The doors opened and they walked out and down the hall. "574, 575, and 576" Namjoon counted in english. Then used the key to unlock the white door. "Wow!" the members sang together. Jimin and Jungkook flung themselves onto one of the beds. "This is nice, I didn't think the hotel would have bunk beds." Hoseok says sitting on one of the lower bunks. "I call the separate bed."Jimin yelled using his feet to push Jungkook off of it. Hoseok, Jungkook , and Suga got bottom bunks. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin got top. While Jimin got the separate bed. The guys opened there Suitcases looking for their swim wear.

Jungkook wore his trunks and a white t-shirt ,along with Jin and Suga . Hoseok wore a black wife-beater with his trunks. Jimin , Taehyung, and Namjoon wore their trunks with a printed T shirt. They put on their sunscreen cause Jimin said they don't wanna be red and sunburt while talking to hot babes.

They All got into a taxi and Namjoon gave the directions to the driver.The driver started heading towards the shore. Namjoon paid close attention to the driver and where he was going."I live here so don't try anything." He lied in English when he noticed the driver had his right turn signal on when the beach was left. After the ride Namjoon paid the driver and they left. The group of guys ran to the beach. They were laughing and having a good time. Jungkook was the most happy. Jimin was off failing with the ladies. Unlike Jin who seemed to be a natural as women of all kinds flocked to him as he took his selcas.

"Hey cutie can we take a picture with you." "Sure"Jin agreed in English. He held up his phone and the girls squealed at his cute pose. Jimin , Taehyung, and Namjoon pulled their shirts off before getting in the water. unlike the others who kept theirs on. The guys were have a great time in the water, on the sand, finding shells, even a hermit crab.

Then the guys headed back to the hotel. Surprisingly they got the same taxi driver. ~The group put on their street clothes and walked around. They weren't planning on buying anything the first day. They wanted to see the sites around the area. Hoseok spotted a guy moving like a robot. He joined the man forming a battle.The man knew he was beat and surrendered, making the other members laugh. They continued to search for a spot to eat. Then they got to a food cart, and lucky for them the guy who worked there was Korean. This made ordering a lot easier. "This is good" Suga said eating his burger. The other boys were enjoying the food too much to say anything back to him.

"Today was fun!" Jin said. The other members agreeing. It was getting dark and they managed to get out of walking distance of their hotel. So they hailed another taxi. (BTW these are larger van sixed taxi)

Jin , Suga and Jimin sat in the back. Hoseok and Namjoon were in the third row and Jungkook and Taehyung sat behind the driver. The members were tired after their first day in L.A. "Sorry I need to stop for gas. I will stop the meter so you don't get charged." The driver said pulling into the gas station. He then got out the car and opened the tank. He then started to pump the gas. After he finished he went into the small store pay for it.

The doors opened but the ones who came in weren't the driver. It was Three large and buff guys. They took the taxi and sped off. "Relax relax relax" one of them said repeatedly. Then noticed Jungkook's phone. "Hey! No phones!" he said and took the guys phones away. The members were terrified at the sudden change in situation. as the van went speeding down the highway. Hoseok leaned in close to Namjoon. Jungkook kept saying things to the strangers like No no no or Why? "Sit back" A guy said pushing Jungkook back down into his seat.

The members were brought to a shady dark place. Then a beggar started to bang on the window asking for money. "Come on get out "The guys said. Then the members quickly moved out of the van and into this warehouse. They were then brought upstairs and into a room. It had a long couch and a few chairs. "Sit down!" They guy yelled. Then Bts slowly sat down.

Trust me it gets better.
First chapter complete. Thank you for reading. please comment . Criticism is welcome but only if you are trying to help mr improve. Thank you.

Hello readers~
Please please read my other stories. They are good I swear. I would be grateful if you also left comments on them. Or on this one. I reply to all comments.