~Chapter One - Roommate situation~

~~Y/N's P.O.V~~

Todays the day, Todays the day I'll meet my new roommate, I still can't believe my mum made me find a roommate, well I guess I do have a two bedroom apartment but doesn't my mum know I hate people? I hope they'll be cool.... Anyway I need to turn off my stupid alarm and get up...

I slowly opened my eyes and turned to my alarm, glaring at it as I reached for the off button..

"I wonder if the person who invented you is dead yet... I hope so" I said to the alarm clock as I gradually sat up and stretched, What if they're a morning person? The voice in my head spoke as I shuddered at the thought.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed, looking at the alarm clock I sighed at the time, 5 AM, That's right 5 am because it literally takes me 2 hours to get ready, 2 hours listening to music (it helps me wake up), and 3 hours to convince myself to be social...

Anyway I start walking to the bathroom to take a shower, I look at the mirror and sigh, How do your subscribers watch you without puking... I sigh as I start to undress.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE VOICES IN MY HEAD~

"what to wear what to wear..." I say while moving my hand against all my clothes, "Why do I have so many clothes? Ooh these look comfortable" I say to myself as I spot the perfect outfit.

" I say while moving my hand against all my clothes, "Why do I have so many clothes? Ooh these look comfortable" I say to myself as I spot the perfect outfit

/\Those are the cloths/\

"Perfect" I say while smiling at the mirror, now I just have to deal with the birds nest that is my hair, I look to the alarm clock again, "Okay one hour to do my hair, then I can listen to music.... or maybe shoot a video" I walk to my 'makeup/hair area' (a desk in the corner of my room that I never use except for doing makeup) and start brushing my hair. As a brush my hair I start to think of what my roommate will be like, all I know is that they're a girl, that's right, that's all I know, my mums the one that sorted out this roommate thing and today me and the mystery person are going to meet at a nearby café and 'get to know each over'.

Before I know it I've brushed my hair and made it into a really cute hairstyle!