~Chapter two - Collab?~

"Wouldn't be awesome if we did a collab?"

"mmm?" I raised my eyebrow at my roommate "well I guess it would be cool, and our subs will know were living together.... alright" I thought aloud not noticing the surprised look on Maia's face "Wait! Really! How about a house tour! well apartment tour..."

I froze at the thought of an apartment tour... the thought of my fans seeing how messy our apartment is made me visibly shudder, As soon as they see how you live they'll hate you, I shook the voice out of my head as I looked back at Maia, "Are you sure that's a good idea... have you seen how messy the apartment is?" I questioned

"well yeah, of course we'll have to clean it first but don't you think its a good idea?" she looked at me questioningly, "umm... well... fine.." I sighed as I rolled my eyes preparing for a squeal "WOOOO! im going to tidy my room now, oh! you should tidy yours too, no offence but it is kind of a mess" she shouted at me as she ran to her room.

What have you gotten yourself into, what if your so called 'fans' spot the blade? what are they going to think if their 'favourite' youtuber has depression, they might even commit suicide because of you... "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I sigh hoping Maia didn't hear, recently the little voice in my head has became more.. active, I don't know what the voice is but its been there for the past couple years, but its gotten worse over the last couple months... anyway I need to tidy up, I sigh to myself again as I get up and start walking to my room.

As I enter I glare at the floor, hoping it would magically become clean..... it didn't, so I proceeded to slowly walk to my bed and sit down, I look to my alarm noticing a small blade sitting beside it I reach for it and sigh, "I guess I'll have to hide you" I say as I throw it into a draw.

~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME REALIZING ITS 12 AM~~

"what's up my Shadowlings, today we have a special video first up I want you to meet my roommate Maia or as you guys might know her JungShook" I said to the camera motioning to Maia

"Hi guys! go check out my channel since your going to be seeing me in videos a lot more now" she said smiling at the camera,

"Anyway as you can see by the video title, we are going to be doing an apartment tour! You guys requested it, Maia requested it so I finally gave in and now were doing it, so lets get to the first room!"

"Okay so we haven't really decorated much here, so its kind of plain but its still probably the most calming room in the house" Maia said to the camera as she walked around the room, "Also I just realised that these flowers are the only colour in ...

"Okay so we haven't really decorated much here, so its kind of plain but its still probably the most calming room in the house" Maia said to the camera as she walked around the room, "Also I just realised that these flowers are the only colour in this whole room..." I added awkwardly as I moved closer to the flowers and sat down.

"Okay so this is where we hang out after making videos or editing, or anything else. we both gather here all day on Sunday to have a Roommate fun day or just to talk about stuff like YouTube, K-POP, BTS specifically also I'm just going to point out that we never use the fireplace and the only time we use the tv is for movie nights...." Maia continued to talk about the room as I thought of what I would say for the next room.