~chapter 8-The lazy day and the plan~

~Y/N's P.O.V~

He gave me his phone and I typed it in, I was still
Awestruck that suga is right in front of me, so it took awhile.

"Here" I said, shoving the phone at his chest without me knowing.

I blush as I saw where my hand was,
He looked down and slowly took it out.

"I come back sun." He said,
I knew he was trying to say he was going to come back soon,
So I smiled at him.

He smiled back and walked out the door.
I touched the hoodie and thought I'm wearing bangtan fashion,
Not a copy but their clothes... this is new.

I walked back to my room and started to look up Maia with BTS,
Nothing.

~SUGA'S P.O.V~

I walked out the door and slowly shut it behind me.
"나는 네가 거기 있다는 것을 알고있다," (I know your there hoseok) I sighed and in the corner of my eye
I saw him slowly going up from the Bush.

"미안 한 형..." (I'm sorry hyung...) hobi said while hanging his head down low.

"네가 오기를 원하면 그렇게 말했을거야." (If you wanted to come, you could've asked)
I replied while looking at her number.

He nodded and we walked back into our dorms.

"그럼 ... 번호를 알아 냈어? (So... did you get her number?)" Hoseok smirked as he looked at my face, checking for blush probably, I took a deep breath and slightly turned my head to him "지난 번에 내가 너 한테 아무것도 말할 필요가 없다고 확인 했어. (Last time I checked I don't have to tell you anything...)" I grinned as I saw him pout, I knew what the boys AND Maia were trying to do, they were trying to get me and Y/N together... as much as I would want that, I wouldn't want to put anyone through just.. staying with me, I would be a terrible boyfriend, I'm working at least 70% of the time and normally barely show my emotions...

"이봐 요! 용! 괜찮아? (Hey! yoongi! you okay?)" Hoseok looked at me with a concerned face, I looked up and realized that I was frowning "오? 오, 그래, 난 괜찮아! (Oh? oh yeah I'm fine!)" I put on a grin as we reached the dorm.

~~Y/N's P.O.V~~

I grinned as I went to my wardrobe to get changed, like I kind of feel bad for steeling yoongi's hoodie, and Maia might notice I'm wearing it, soooo I need to get changed! Anyway me and the voice.. well me and Aki, I keep forgetting that its a person... oh well! Well we both agreed that today should be a lazy day! I still cant believe we are getting along, I'm still confused of what she said about the blood moon but she'll probably tell me soon. I shook the thoughts out my head and looked at the pyjama section in my wardrobe.

I stepped closer and swept my finger across the lining of all my PJ's, That one looks comfortable!, Aki spoke to me as my finger landed on one of my favourite Onesie's;