~Chapter 10 - Girl Group~

~MAIA'S P.O.V~

I hummed to myself as I was in the shower,
It was nice feeling the warm water on my skin.

Once I got out,
I got a text, from ji yeon...?

I opened it and it was a selfie of her, Susan and Ari!
I smiled to myself as I started to text back.

Maia: hey girls! I can see your having a good time 😂

Ji yeon: Yeah, we miss u! When will u come back?

Maia: I promise in a few weeks I'll come back!

Ji yeon: sureee, last time you said in a few weeks, and look at us now!
How about me, you, Susan and Ari go to a restaurant in a few hours!

I stared at the text, and then remembered today was supposed to be a blood moon...
shiitake.

Maia: sorry, I can't today. How about tomorrow?

Ji yeon: sounds good, I'll send you the address later! Cya!

Maia: cya

I got off my phone and flopped onto my bed and covered my face.
After a few mins, I got up and got some paper and a pencil.

I started to write a song, it wasn't my best but it was okay...
I looked it over again and slammed my head onto my desk.

"Oww" I groan as I rubbed it.
"You okay?" Said a voice, I jerked my head up... it was Y/N.
"Yeah I'm fine... just hit my head" I say, getting rid of the song I wrote.
"Why didn't you tell me about your... career?" Y/N said, leaning on the door frame.
"Who told you?" I say, looking into her eyes sternly.

~Y/N'S P.O.V~

"Y-yoongi." I stutter, knowing how mad she can get.
"UGH THAT BASTARD" she yells and slams her wrists on her desk, making the desk vibrate.
"Did you tell anyone? And when I say anyone, I mean ANYONE." She sternly says.
I shake my head no and she did a relaxing sigh, "okay... just don't tell anyone. You hear me?"
She said as she sat back down on her chair. I nodded as I sat next to her, "so........  Ji Yeon, Susan and Ari, can you tell me a bit about them" I awkwardly grinned at Maia.

"Finneee" She playfully rolled her eyes as she went into her phone, presumably getting a photo of one of them, she smiled as she tapped a photo, she looked back to me as she shoved her phone into my face.

~~^^This is Ji Yeon^^~~

"This is Ji Yeon, She is the oldest in the group and lead vocalist! She's probably the smartest out us all and knows the most languages! She knows; Korean, Thai, English, Chinese, Japanese and even some German! Oh! she also has an adorable puppy! I think its a Chihuahua? I'm not exactly sure....  But she's adorable and her name is princess! Anyway Ji Yeon's stage name is Angel since she's the one who can break up fights with just one glance! And she acts like a guardian angel to all of us!" She took back her phone as she got up another picture.