22 | real life

kenz's pov

when we arrived at the lodge we found that annie and hayden were already there. john and i had driven here by ourselves and we had a good time. i ran to annie and jumped on her.

"anns.. i missed you baby" i smiled at her.

"i'm here too you know princess" johnny teased.

"y'all are so cute" hayden lightly pushed john to tease him.

i laughed as john put his arm around me.

later on we went to talk to our parents about us being together and then we went you see our rooms. surprisingly, me and john had a room all to ourselves and annie and hayden were right next to us. unfortunately, lauren couldn't come so it was just me and annie.

we later went down for dinner and me and john were holding hands on the table.

after some events we finally went to sleep.

morning

i woke up the next morning and felt someone's hands wrapped around my waist. i relaxed when i realised it was just john. how did we end up like this? i slowly moved john's hand off of me and went to shower and then got changed into john's hoodie and put on some grey velvet shorts.

 how did we end up like this? i slowly moved john's hand off of me and went to shower and then got changed into john's hoodie and put on some grey velvet shorts

kenzbby j'adore tu.💘

comments

johno that's my hoodie bbg💘
kenzbby hehe

laurbby j'adore tu = i love you. it's john's hoodie. SHE LOVES JOHN

annsbby OMG YES LAURENNN

kenzbby y'all overthink things ^

I went downstairs and saw annie putting up tinsel on the tree.

"hey i wanna help" i shouted and ran to jump on her back.

"here kenz" she handed me some more tinsel so i could hang it up on the higher parts.

"good morning princess, why you up so early?" john came down the stairs yawning.

"i couldn't sleep, sorry if i woke you up john"

"no you didn't" he said as he came over to give me a hug.

"anyways jenzie, let's make breakfast" i blushed and walked to the kitchen. we started making pancakes.

john and i's families had gone skiing today, so we had the whole place to ourselves.

after we finished making pancakes we just messed around.

kenzbby we're missing you laur bby💘💓

comments

laurbby i miss y'all too💓💕

johno babyyy, you're so cute.
kenzbby thanks bb💘

annsbby we tumblr as shii

annsbby they're so cute i can't even💓😍

comments

kenzbby anns stop omg, hehe

johno where's the mistletoe? hehe

laurbby I LOVE YOU ANNS FOR UPDATING ME WITH JENIZEE.

me and john were sat on the sofa cuddling with annie and hayden cuddling next to us when our families walked in.

"look at how cute you are" mommy mel screamed.

i giggled and snuggled closer into john. i reluctantly got up to go make chocolate, as soon as i stood up i missed johnny warmth. as i was making hot chocolate johnny walked in and wrapped his hands around my waist so our bodies were touching. i shivered to his touch.

"princess, i have some bad news. there's a storm so we have to stay for maybe a week longer." he whispered into my ear.

"you're joking right?" i mumbled.

"nope and annie's in here, so ya know"

i giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. then i took my hot chocolate and walked up to my room. after a few minutes of scrolling on instagram i fell asleep.