10 | real life

twitter

annie
off to Disney today :)

kenz's pov

we were renting a car so that we could all fit in the same one on the way to Disney. i was sitting next to annie and johnny. Hayden and annie were talking all throughout the car ride and johnny kept trying to talk to me but i just ignored him. i don't trust myself around him now.

when we got into disney, me annie and lauren went to buy Disney ears. we were walking around the park and i wanted to go on tower of terror but no one would go with me.
"annie, lauren pleaseeee" i begged
"what's going on?" johnny suddenly appeared from no where.
"no-"
"kenz wants to go on tower of terror but be and lauren don't want to." stated annie.

"i'll go on with you." i sighed i didn't want him to, that means it would be just us alone. i can't do that.

"sure thank you johnny" lauren said and pushed us away as her and annie laughed and walked over to the group.

oh boy.

john's pov

i got the vibe that kenzie was ignoring me all day, in the car she wouldn't talk to me and she's stayed as far away from me as possible. i don't know what's wrong.

as we were in line for the tower of terror i turned to face her.
"john, you didn't have to come."
"no i wanted to, i need to talk to you where you can't run away from me."

"um what did you wanna talk about?" she sighed.

we walked forward in line.

"i get the feeling you've been avoiding me all day" her eyes widened for a second but then went back to her original state.
"oh look we have to get on now" she seemed relieved she didn't have to talk to me.