27 | real life

kenz's pov

when lauren arrived, me, her and annie went to the spare room to catch up and stuff.

i woke up the next morning and saw that no one was in the bed, so i got up and got changed. as i was going downstairs i heard both families and annie talking.

"good morning everyone" i said as i went to stand next to johnny by the door frame to keep up our cover.

annie and lauren looked at each other, smirked and started laughing.

"what's so funny?" i asked confused. annie pointed above my head and i saw that there was mistletoe.

"no no no, we're not really a pda couple" i said trying to talk them out of it.

"come on kenz, it's mistletoe. you have too" Meredith urged.

i slowly turned to johnny and started leaning in. we shared a 3 second kiss and then i went to stand next to lauren. i can't believe i had to kiss him. again.

how am i supposed to get over him?

later on in the day, everyone decided that they wanted to go to the mall. so i quickly ran upstairs and changed into black, ripped jeans and a marron crop hoodie.

when we arrived at the mall, me and annie went to forever 21 and lauren went somewhere with john.

while we were in forever 21, i bought some bodysuits and hoodies. me and annie also found tops that we would wear when we went to Disney. we bought one for all 3 of us, and we also bought Disney pjs in brandy.

we later met up with laur and john and went to see Santa.

"ho, ho, ho, what would you like for christams" santa asked johnny.

he mumbled something along the lines of for my girlfriend to stop ignoring me, but i was just delusional he didn't say that.

then we were getting in position to take a picture and at the last second, john grabbed my waist and hand and pulled me closer to him. after the picture was taken, he didn't let go of my hand and i didn't try to fight him on it. we walked around the mall for a while and then in ally made our way back to the car. before i could get in john whispered to me,

"we need to talk"

i nodded and got in the car.