30 | real life

i'm so sorry that i haven't been updating, i have been in a really fragile state this week and didn't really want to write. but i hope you enjoy this.

kenz's pov

today is the day that we are leaving from the lodge. John and I have kept up our fake dating, i've still been very distant.

"kenz, can you come in here?" i heard john yell from the other room. i slowly made my way into the room.

"kenz, you keep being really distant and i don't like it, what's going on?"

"nothing john" i sigh as i turn to leave the room.

he grabs my wrist and turns me around so we are only a few inches apart. i take a few steps back, but so does he. this carries on until my back hits a wall, johnny takes one more step towards me and smirks.

"now kenz, what's going on?" he questions.

"this.."

"what about this?"

throughout the week johnny has been trying to get close to me and push his luck, but i wasn't having it today.

"john i know you're cheating on me, i don't want to be that person, i don't want to ruin relationships"

"kenz.."

"no. i'm done with this" i say as i gesture between us. "i don't want to be apart of it"

"kenz.."

"no johnny leave" i sigh trying to get his hand of my waist.

"no, i want to explain!"

"fine then maybe i'll leave"

i leave the room and run into Annie's crying.