21 | real life

john's pov

i arrived at kenzie's house and knock on the door. she opens the door with a huge smile on her face and a light pink suitcase by her side.

"ready... girlfriend?"

"i guess so boyfriend"

as we were driving up to the lodge we were discussing pet names. this is the first time i really looked at kenz. she had a light pink oversized hoodie and black leggings. she looked cute.

when we arrived at the lodge I let her out and wrapped my arm around her waist and with my other arm grabbed her suitcase. we walked into the kitchen.

"mum, dad, meet my girlfriend" i said.

their eyes widened and looked between me and kenzie.

"i told you this would happen, you can see your in love from a mile away" squealed my mum and hugged me and kenzie causing us to squeeze together.

"let me show you kids to your room" and she led us up to the room with a great view and ensuite.

"bye kids, don't have too much fun" she winked and left the room.

"you can take the bed" i awkwardly said to kenz.

"don't be silly, we've slept in the same bed before it's exactly the same. isn't is babe"

later on in the day i was sitting with annie in the front room until both our families came down and john snuggled next to me. i felt johnny's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer.

it was getting really late,

"we should get to bed princess"

"sure thing baby"

when we went upstairs i went into the bathroom to get changed into my pj's. i wore a t-shirt that i stole from john's back and put some black velvet shorts underneath them. when i went outside i saw johnny rummaging through his back.

"hey kenz, have you seen mine t-sh-" he stopped mid-sentence and smirked at me.

"i see your getting comfortable, that's my favourite shirt ziegler and i want it back."

"no can do orlando"

"really" he smirked and started walking up to me, i started backing away from him till i hit a wall.

"give me back my t-shirt princess" he said smirking.

"no" i simply said. then he grabbed me and threw me on the bed and started tickling me.

"jo-john s-s-stop" i said between laughs.

"not until i get my shirt back"

he carried on tickling me while sitting on top of me. then he suddenly stopped and started leaning in.

omg, is he about to kiss me.

"JENZIEEEE" screamed annie as i heard her phone camera clicking and taking pictures of us.

"ANNIEEE" me and johnny chased her around the lodge and we were all laughing until i tripped over a pillow. i was waiting for the impact of the ground to come but it never did.

i looked up and saw that johnny had caught me.

"thanks john" i smiled and stared into his eyes.

then annie pushed john from behind causing our lips to touch. that made me go tomato red. i can't believe we just kissed.

"awww kenzie's blushing... she really really really likes johnny" i started chasing her around the lodge until john grabbed me and was carrying me back to our room.

"let me down john, i need to fight her" I said jokingly while hitting his back.

"nope" he said as he threw me on the bed.

"it's time for bed babygirl" he said as he winked.

next thing i knew i was fast asleep next to johnny.