Chapter One

Hey yall first fanfiction so it might be a bit crappy, dont expect too much!! As said in description mostly fluff cuz I love deku x uraraka ship!! LIKE YASSS ok u can read now ;)

Third Person POV

Deku stares at Ochaco. Her heart monitor the only noise in the room. She was laying peacefully. But deku felt anything but peaceful. Uraraka has been here for the past week. Recovery Girl did all she could, but nothing helped poor Uraraka. 

He couldn't focus on hero work with all might. He couldn't train without  thinking about when Uraraka was standing, opening her eyes, and training with him. 

Deku always had thoughts lingering that it was his fault that she was here, and not radiating her bubbly personality. He was the one that invited her to train with him. He kept pushing her to do her best, and eventually, he left. He didn't realize Uraraka's best was better than Izuku had thought. She pushed herself too much, and ended up over working. When deku was looking for her, he found her fainted on the ground. He brought her to Recovery Girl. He could carry her with out using any of his quirk. She was surprising light. 

Deku thought she would be fine, the next day, he would visit her and tell her that getting stronger cant be by overworking yourself. But she wasn't fine. She was still there. In the hospital cot. 

After the first few days he managed to keep his crying to a minimum. (Amazing i know the crybaby deku can actually stop crying for once)

But he could feel the tears threatening to overcome him. Class went on as usual, but nothing was normal. Everyone was distant. 

This didn't help the cause that people began to be losing trust in UA. People were blaming teachers for not warning the poor girl. 

Sometimes Deku would talk to Uraraka. Even if he wasn't sure if she could hear him. It was the only way to tell her to hold on. He would tell her that everyone in class 1A missed her. Even Mineta, (not for preverted reasons haha) 

But this time he said nothing. Its all my fault. Its all my fault. He told himself over and over. He would give anything, even his own life for her to wake. 

"Midoriya?" Called a familiar voice. 

"Iida?" Deku calls to him. Doing his best to wipe away tears before he could notice. 

Iida sighed deeply, also missing his friend. "You are here everyday I assume?" 

Deku simply nodded. He hasn't told anyone about his thoughts that it was his fault. He knew his classmates would tell him he did nothing wrong, but he still held the burden. 

If Ochaco didn't wake, it would be his fault. And everyday that she laid her in Recovery Girl's office, he kept losing hope. 

He remembered the times he woke here, and he could almost smile at the memory of Uraraka and Iida always being there when he woke from broken arms, or deep gashes. he wished he was in Uraraka's place, because he felt he deserved the punishment. 

"All Might informed me to look for you, I assumed you would be here." He pushed up his glasses. "I think he wanted to talk." Iida said. 

Usually Midoriya would be excited to train, or even to see All Might, but Ochaco was all he thought about. He even asked Recovery Girl if there was anyway he could take Uraraka's place. Sadly there wasn't. Every time he thought that Uraraka might never wake, and might die because of him, it was depressing. And he wasn't sure how to handle it. 

"Okay, I will go find him." Deku said, walking out of the room, leaving Ochaco behind. 

~Time Skip~ (Cuz no body wanna hear boring stuff lol and cuz im lazy haha)