Roy's mircale

As Kaldur cried over the body of his love, he felt someone behind him. He turned to see his king standing there. He fell in his arms and cried louder. Arthur couldn't help but try to comfort his student. He shushed him quietly and rubbed his back like he did for Kaldur as a child. Then suddenly, as if Neptune heard Kaldur's prayers, the monitor began to sound. It started off slow but then went to a normal heart beat. Kaldur turned his head slowly and looked at Roy. He quickly let his king go and say on the bed, clinging to Roy's hands tightly.

"Roy please wake up. Come on baby wake up." Kaldur whispered to Roy sweetly.

With a tired groan, Roy slowly opened his eyes. He turned his head to stop the blinding light before he turned his head back to look at Kaldur.

"Hey you. You ok?" Roy said as he tired to sit up.

Kaldur pulled Roy closer to him and squeezed him for all he was worth. Small tremors possessed his body as he fought crying in Roy's arms. Roy rubbed his back slowly as he used his other hand to shoo the others away. Kaldur let him go when Roy moaned in pain. He sat up on the bed as tears stains covered his face. Roy held his hand to his cheek and wiped the tears. Kaldur smiled at Roy lightly.

"Hi Roy. Are you ok?" Kaldur asked with a light sob.

"Now see you yes. Why are you crying?" Roy asked as he brushed away Kaldur's tears.

"You died. I-I thought I was going to loss you." Kaldur said as he hugged Roy tightly.

"Don't cry love. I'm here now. It's ok." Roy said as he rubbed his back.

"I know." Kaldur whispered as he placed a tiny kiss on Roy's neck.

Kaldur pulled back and kissed Roy sweetly. Roy patted the spot next to him. Kaldur sat next to Roy and wrapped his arms around his waist. Kaldur buried his face in Roy's shoulder. Roy kissed Kaldur's cheek and patted Kaldur's hand.

"Go to sleep babe. I'll be alive when you get up." Roy said as he shut his eyes.

"You better be." Kaldur muttered as he drifted off to sleep.