Possive Roy

When Roy finally came home from his walk it was around 11 o'clock. He didn't expect Kaldur to be asleep. He changed into his night clothes and just stared at Kaldur's sleeping form. He didn't know what came over him but he felt possessiveness come over him. He rushed to the bed and attacked Kaldur's neck. Kaldur woke up and tried to sit up. Roy growled in his throat and licked his gills. After about 5 minutes Roy stopped and let him go.

"Roy are you ok?" Kaldur asked.

"Oliver is an ass." Roy said with anger.

"It's ok." Kaldur said as he turned over to look at Roy.

"How the fuck is he going to tell me how to live my life?" Roy said as he kissed Kaldur rougher.

"I know. It is not fair." Kaldur said as he let himself be pinned to the bed.

"He said that he was pissed that I was gay." Roy said as he took off Kaldur boxer.

"Roy please stop!" Kaldur ordered making Roy freeze.

Roy froze to see what he was about to do. He gave Kaldur back his boxer and calmed down.

"I'm sorry babe. God I'm sorry." Roy said as he got off the bed.

"It is all right my dear." Kaldur said while sitting up.

"Oliver said I would do this." Roy said near tears.

"Do what?" Kaldur asked.

"Hurt you!" Roy shouted sadly.

"It's ok. I am ok. You did nothing wrong. You were not thinking straight. It's ok." Kaldur said as he got up and pulled Roy closer to him.

Kaldur took Roy's hand and lead him in the kitchen. He sat on the counter and spread his legs.

"Come here." Kaldur ordered.

Roy rushed to Kaldur and buried himself in to Kaldur's chest. He breathed Kaldur in slowly as Kaldur held him. Kaldur hummed quietly to sooth his upset boyfriend.

"Are you ok? Generally speaking?" Kaldur asked.

"Yeah. I'm just so screwed to hell." Roy said laughing.

"You just have a bump or two." Kaldur said as he kissed him sweetly.

They kissed each other sweetly for about a few minutes before going back to bed. Roy held Kaldur tightly as they fell asleep.