Two.

SO! I went to see One Direction twice when they came to Toronto!!!!! its was incredible, I loved itIf you want to see pictures, I posted them on my One Direction tumblr blogThere are some of 5SOS as well xx

Link is at the end of the chapter!

Also, is you haven't read the first book, One., you will definitely need too to understand what's going on!

much love x

...

Everyone looks at each other wide eyed, not moving a muscle.  I thought she was planning on telling him, so I don't know what stopped her.  I glance out the window and see Gemma pacing on the sidewalk with her head in her hands.

"I'll go," I mumble to Harry, kissing him on the cheek softly.  He nods a silent thank you, looking completely stunned and confused.

I push my chair back much quieter than Gemma did and sigh, pushing through the doors and allowing the cool winter air to consume me.  I have no idea what happened in there, I'm just as clueless as everyone else.  It could be that she's afraid of the same thing I am.  We both know Harry can overreact and cause a scene.  This is big news, and it's yet another thing I've failed to mention to Harry.  In my defense, when Gemma told me about it, it was only just a thought.  Nothing was for certain.

"Gem," I say softly, stopping her pacing by standing in front of her and gripping both her arms in my hands.

Slowly she looks up at me, her eyes filled with panic and anxiety, creases in her forehead and the corners of her lips turned down.  She shakes her head slowly as if telling me she can't do it, she can't tell her brother.

I sigh, glancing back at the window of the restaurant where everyone is staring back at us.  When I catch them looking, they all turn away and lower their gazes, Zayn striking up a conversation with Niall.  Gemma starts pacing again but my eyes are on Harry.  The poor man looks hurt by his sister snapping at him, he doesn't even know what's going on.  He turns his head back to look at me, his eyes bright and watching me carefully.  I give him a small smile and he returns it.

I'm completely torn in two, a weight on my chest as I decide what to do.  I know how much Gemma means to him and Harry means a lot to me so I want so desperately to fix this for him.  I take Gemma's hand, deciding in the spur of the moment that I can't stand the look on Harry's face and that this all needs to be sorted tonight.

"Wait - no," she protests, fear taking over his features. 

"Look," I say turning back to look at her, her hand still in mine.  It's so hard when I care so much about both of them, but I still know what needs to be done.  "You and I both know that the longer you wait to tell him the worse his reaction will be.  You're not telling him now, you'll wait until after dinner is done so Niall can still enjoy his celebration."