3.5

[UNEDITED]
This is just a short thing and doesn't have anything to do with the plot of the story and can be skipped. I just wrote it for fun. A proper chapter is coming soon, I promise 💕

"Hyungie!!" Taehyung shouted from top of the stairs. He waved at Jin.

Jin looked up at the sound of his dongsaeng's deep voice calling out to him and smiled.

"Hello Taehyung! What are you doing up there? Come down!!"

"Okay hyung!" Taehyung started running down the stairs.

"Don't run!! You'll hurt yourself!" Jin scolded him.
Taehyung stopped and looked at his hyung and gave him his sweet, boxy smile. He was halfway down the stairs.
"Hyung! I'll be fine, I always do this and I've never gotten hurt before! Don't worry, and look!! I'm going to jump from here and land on my feet like a cat!!"
Suddenly Namjoon walked into the room.
"No. Nobody's jumping down any stairs." He said with a stern voice.
Taehyung pouted.

"Someday, you're going to fall and get hurt badly, then you'll remember what your hyungs said and wished you'd have listened to us." Jin said. (ananya_11 hehe...)
"Yeah yeah whatever. That's never going to happen." Taehyung rolled his eyes and started walking down. He was only a few steps away from reaching the bottom. Namjoon had turned away from him at this point. Tae smiled mischievously and looked at his Jin-hyung.
Jin looked at Taehyung and noticed his expression and his eyes widened in alarm.
"Tae...what are yo-"

Before Jin could even finish his sentence, Taehyung had already leaped from the stairs. Taehyung had planned to land on his feet and he was confident that he would, after all, he had done this thousands of times before and he had never fallen and gotten hurt before. But today it seemed, luck was not on his side. Tae did end up landing on his feet, but he lost his balance. He twisted his right foot and there was a very faint, sickening cracking sound. He fell into the floor and clutched his foot, as pain shot up his entire leg.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jin and Namjoon ran towards Taehyung and grabbed him.
Taehyung held back tears but he was breathing very heavily from the pain.

"Sh sh sh it's okay it's okay!" Jin whispered into Taehyung's ears.
"See if you can stand up, yeah?" Namjoon had a firm grip around Tae's arm as he helped him up.  Tae limped and leaned against Namjoon and braced himself for the scolding he knew that he was going to get from both of his hyungs.

Jin sighed, looked at Taehyung and folded his arms, he stared at Tae sternly.

"Hyun-"

"Save it. We'll talk about this later, but now let's take a look at your leg."

Tae didn't argue with him and just nodded his head tearfully. Jin-hyung looked scary and concerned for him at the same time.  He turned to look at Namjoon. Namjoon was looking at Tae with worry.
"You should be  more  careful Taehyung-ah" He said softly.
Taehyung looked away from Namjoon with a blush dusting his cheeks.  He was embarrassed and in pain.
If only he had listened to his hyungs.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So today I twisted my ankle because I jumped down from the stairs at school. Now I'm stuck at home and might have to go get and x ray later.
ananya_11 always warned me that someday I'd fall and hurt myself and then remember her. Well...hehehe

Anyways,

Vote and comment please💜

Don't forget to drink lots of water, eat properly, get good sleep, take care of yourselves and don't go around jumping down stairs💕💕💕💕

UnmaniTewari love yourself 💖

ananya_11 don't rub it in my face that what you said came true.

Lots of love,

Annie 💜