Chapter 21

Jenna

The soothing sound of the ocean and Nate's soft caressing of my skin was making me sleepy. We have been down on the beach for hours now. Earlier I was worried I was crushing him and tried to sit somewhere else. But he just pulled me back onto his lap and tightened his arm around my waist.

I tilt my head up and look at Nate. "I'm going back up to the house. I'm falling asleep out here."

"We should all go. I think its about time to kick everyone out."

Some people protest, saying that Nate never kicks people out before the party is over. Nate just shrugs and we all head back to the house. Cassie and I start cleaning up the deck while the boys kick everyone out, much to their dismay, and start locking up the house.

"Hey,  you two don't have to do that. The cleaners will be here in the morning." Tyler says. "Let's just go to bed." He wraps his arms around Cassie and starts whispering in her ear.

"Get a room!" Nate teases walking towards us.

"We plan on it. Good night!" Tyler picks Cassie up and throws her over his shoulder, carrying her upstairs. Nate and I laugh as we watch them disappear.

"I should go to my room too." I say awkwardly. I don't how things will be now that no one else is around.

"You could," he says coming so close to me that our noses almost touch. "Or you can come to my room with me."

He isn't acting like nothing happened earlier and I really want to have a chance to put my hands all over his body, the way he's done with mine. If he's giving me that chance I'm not gonna pass it up. "O-okay."

He smiles and takes my hand. As soon as the door closes behind him, he's on me. My hands in his hair, his hands sliding under my top, our tongues tangling in a searing kiss. I break away and push him down on the bed. I climb on top of the bed and straddle him. He he arches his brow at my sudden boldness.

"You're always pleasuring me, I want to return the favor." I say pulling at his shirt to get it off. It takes me too long so be reaches behind and pulls it over his head. I have no idea why but that move was so sexy. I kiss my down his throat, over his pec's and toward his happy trail. I unbutton his jeans and he pushes them off then kicks off his boxers. Woah! I knew he was big, I could feel it when he rubbed up against me but I wasn't expecting that.

I swallow my nerves and try to channel my inner seductress. I trail my fingers down the yummy "V" that I've dreamt of touching since I first saw it, then follow that trail with my tongue.

"Jenna are you sure you want to do this?"

Instead of answering I gently run my hand down his length and he let's out a curse. At least I know I have some effect on him too.

---------------------------------------------
Nate

An annoyingly loud noise wakes me up far too early the next morning. I look down to see Jenna still snuggled up against my chest. I can't help the smile that takes over my face. I'm finally getting somewhere with her. She blew me away last night, literally.

I have wanted to know what it would feel like to have her mouth on me for a long time. And she did not disappoint.

*Ding-dong*

Dammit, that must be the clean up crew. I get out of bed slowly so I don't wake Jenna. I go upstairs and find Tyler coming down the stairs.

"Who the hell is at the door so early?" He grumbles.

"The clean up crew." I say walking to the door to open up for them. "Hey Ty, why don't you wake Cassie up and the 4 of us can go out for breakfast? In about an hour or so?"

"Sure. Sounds good."

Tyler heads back to his room and I go to mine. I've been gone less than 5 minutes and she's already rolled over onto my side, snuggling with my pillow. Shaking my head I slide in behind her and start kissing her neck. She turns her head, giving me better access and let's out a sleepy moan. I run my hands over her body and whisper in her ear, telling her it's time to get up.

"Hmmm...Good morning." She says with a sweet smile.

"Morning." I lean in to kiss her and she turns her head. "Don't play coy with me now, not after what you did to me with that hot little mouth last night." I tease as she runs into the bathroom.

"I'm not playing coy. I was sparing you my morning breath." She shouts back and I laugh.

~

After showering and getting dressed we head out for breakfast. The girls want to eat out on the beach front so we go to Lucille's. Lucille's is a small family business that's been in Emmery hills longer than I've been alive. It was the place to go for the best greasy breakfast, especially when you have a hangover.

"This place is so cute. Kind of like KC's but more homey." Cassie says.

After we order we talk about the party last night. The girls talk about the new people they met and how bitchy some of the other girls at the party were. Ty and I are having our own conversation, talking about who was there and who missed out. Cassie surprises me by jumping into our conversation.

"I want to know what's going on here." She says gesturing mine and Jenna's hands on the table. Jenna has her hand face up on the table and I've been gently rubbing circles onto her palm. When Cassie points it out Jenna pulls her hand away and I grab it back.

"See that's what I mean! We know how things are between you guys. But you've been acting very different since last night."

"So?"

"So I want to know if this thing is for real now or if this is just because you saw that blonde hottie flirting with Jen last night?"

My jaw clenches thinking about Donahugh. Jenna stiffens beside me and turns to face me with a hurt look on her face. If I tell her I was just trying to warn Donahugh off she'll be crushed. And I'll never get any further with her. I enjoyed being with her last night and things with her feel different but I'm still not looking for a relationship. Plus I still need her to help me keep Celeste away and I'm not ready to let her go.

Just as Jenna pulls away from me I answer Cassie but look at her. "Things have changed." I cup her face and force her to look at me. "This isn't fake anymore."

"Really?" She whispers.

"Really." I say and lean in to kiss her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeee! I knew it." Cassie squeals and Jenna and I break apart. Jenna gives me a beaming smile and it causes that strange sensation in my chest again but I choose to ignore it.

**********************
Hey guys!

Two point of views in one chapter, what do you think?

Please comment and vote!

Thanks
Gabbi💋