Chapter 4

(Kiaras POV)
***4:10 p.m***
"EEEEEK!!!" Emma screamed.
"Oh my god my ears, stop screaming will you?" I exclaimed.
"Sorry! I'm just so excited like, WE HAVE OUR OWN BATHROOM, WHAT!"
"Haha I know its pretty crazy," I said setting my boxes down.
"Ugh my arms are so tired. I can't believe we are all the way on the seventh floor," she said.
"Yeah, it kind of sucks, butttt at least we get this great view of LA!" I replied cheerily.
"I guess your right, Okay lets keep unpacking. I wanna get our dorm room set up and decorated!" She said while getting out a pack of fairy lights.
I chuckled, "okay".

(Brandons POV)
***4:15 p.m***
"EEEEEK" I heard this girl scream from her dorm room as I was walking to mine.
"Jeez" I muttered under my breath.
There room door was open but only a crack. I'm not a pervert or anything but I peered inside and saw two girls. One had long jet black hair with golden skin and other had light brown hair with fair skin. There backs were towards me so I couldn't really see there faces. The girl with the black hair covered her ears saying, "oh my god my ears, stop screaming will you?"
I rolled my eyes and walked away to my room. One of the things thats so great about the seventh floor is that it's co-ed. I unlocked my door with my key and saw my best friend Austin jamming out to Miley Cyrus.

Hehe throwback😂💕

I don't think he realized I came into the room until I burst out in laughter.
"HAHAHAHA, oh my-HAHA were you dancing to Miley-HAHA Cyrus?" I asked between laughs.
"Ha-ha very funny Brandon, as a matter of fact I was jamming out to Miley Cyrus" he said confidentially.
I chuckled, "Haha, whatever helps you sleep at night man"
"Anywayyys, have you seen any new girls"
"Nah bro, I mean I walked past one this one room and a girl started screaming and I can't hear out of my left ear now," I said rolling my eyes as I took of my shirt and jumped on to my bed.
"Haha, now thats funny" Austin laughed.
"Whatever, lets finish unpacking" I said.
"Okay" he replied.
Just as he replied we heard another scream come from that same dorm room, but this time it sounded worse. Austin and I ran to their room to see the two girls huddling together on a bed screaming and pointed at a spider on the ground.
"OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE" the girl with brown hair screamed at the top of their lungs.
"KILL IT WITH FIRE" the other girl screamed.
"Ok ok, calm down i'll get it," I said calmly. I took off my shoe and smooshed it on to the carpet.
"There happy?" Austin asked. Both girls looked at us and nodded there heads getting down from the bed.
"Uhh thanks for that I guess," the girl with black hair said as she blushed.
"Haha no problem. But next time you see a bug, try not to scream at the top of your lungs" I chuckled. I noticed that Austin hadn't said a word, which is weird for him, I gave him a look and he almost immediately asked, "So uh...what's your girls names?"
"I'm Emma" said the girl with brown hair "and I'm Kiara" said the girl with black hair.
"I'm Brandon and this is Austin"
Austin and Emma seemed to be in a trance so I snapped my fingers in front if his face.
"HUH WHAT NO I DIDN'T EAT THE CHEESEBURGER!" he yelled.
All of us burst out laughing.
"Man, no one said you at the cheeseburger," I said.
Through all the laughing and giggling, Kiaras laugh stuck out to me the most. The way she fiddled with her hair and how she smiled when she giggled.
"Well um before Austin continues to basically eye fuck Emma we are gonna get going" I smiled. "It was nice meeting you guys".

(Kiaras POV)
***4:25***
Wow. Wow is all I can say. From the moment he walked into the room I lost all my cool. Well except for that spider, I was loosing my shit. I mean that man was sex on legs. He had this perfect, short, soft black hair and his smile lit up the entire room. He looked so cute with his glasses but he had bad boy vibe to him.
"AHHHHHH ITS GONNA KILL US" Emma screamed at the top of her lungs.
"KILL IT WITH FIRE" I screamed right back. The hot guy took his shoe off and crushed the spider. He tried calming us down but his friend just kept staring at Emma. It was kind of creepy. We all introduced ourselves but Austin still wasn't speaking. He just kept staring at Emma and she was blushing like crazy. Austin had long blonde hair that came up to his shoulders, he was pretty attractive but not as good looking as Brandon.
"Well um before Austin continues to basically eye fuck Emma we are gonna get going" Brandon said. Austin punched his arm and his cheeks turned bright red.
"WAIT! Um I mean um would you guys wanna maybe get lunch together? Like all four of us or something!" Emma blurted out.
"Yeah totally! I mean um yeah sure how does tomorrow sound, at the diner across the street?" Austin replied anxiously.
"That would be perfect," I smiled. The boys left and as soon and they closed the door...
"AHHHHEEKKK OMG THEY WERE SO HOT!" Emma said jumping up and down.
"I KNOW OH MY GOD!!" I yelled jumping up with her like two first grade girls.
(Brandons POV)
As soon as we left the room we heard the girls squeal about how hot we were.
Austin and I looked at each other and smirked. I realized I forgot my shoe so I knocked on the door again and they opened up and instantly there faces turned red.
"Um I forgot my shoe," I said biting my lip trying not to laugh. The girls looked mortified. They knew we heard them.
"Uhh...heres your shoe" Kiara said handing it to me.
"Thanks, and for the record, I think you're hot too," I whispered into her ear making sure to lightly touch her hand as I took my shoe.
She inhaled sharply and got all red in the cheeks. I chuckled and walked back to my dorm.

So you've met Brandon and Austin does he think your cute! What will the lunch be like❓❓
Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out