Chapter 10

Kiaras POV
***10:34***
I woke up with probably the worst headache ever. My body was sore and my memory was fuzzy. I rubbed my eyes and glanced over at Emma's bed. Thats weird. She wasn't there. All of a sudden she popped out from behind her closet.
"Hey you're finally awake! How are you feeling?"  She asked softly.
"Um I'm feeling not so good, but what happened? I can't remember anything from last night," I questioned.
"Must be the drugs he gave you.." she muttered under her breath.
"DRUGS?!? WHAT DRUGS EMMA? DID SOMEONE DRUG ME YOU BETTER START FUCKING TALK-"
"Calm down! Okay I'll tell you everything but first drink some water and take this Advil. I'm gonna get the guys in here too."
"The guys?? What do Brandon and Austin have to do with this?" I sat up and asked.
"Just hold on, all your questions will be answered."
"They better be," I murmured.
__________________________
They told me everything that happened at the party. From getting drinks to how I ended up unconscious on the bed with someone named Jack almost raping me.
"Can you guys just..leave me alone for a minute?" I said.
"Of course," Emma said.
They left the room leaving me shocked. I didn't know how to feel. Part of me was angry and the other part was scared. What if this Jack guy gets out of jail, what if he comes looking for me for revenge for what Brandon did. Brandon. I can't believe he beat him up. I'm super thankful but also confused as to why he went full beast on him. Why did he care so much? By the way Emma described it, she basically said he was almost dead. It takes a lot of damage and anger to almost kill a human being. Maybe I'll ask him about it. And that kiss. When they started to tell me what had happened all of the unwanted memories has flushed back. Thats when I remembered him kissing me goodnight. I smiled at the thought, he always acted coy and tough. But I knew there was a sweet side to him.
My thoughts were interrupted my the door opening slowly. I jumped back a little only to realize that it was Brandon.
"Oh my gosh! Brandon you almost gave me a heart attack."
"Sorry," he chuckled.
"So...how are you feeling?" He asked.
"Honestly I don't know, I'm kind of scared and worried, what if he tries to find us when he's out of jail again, or what if he-"
I was cut off by his hands holding my chin, lifting my face to meet his eyes.
"Trust me, nothing will happen. I won't let him come five feet near you, okay?" He asked.
I gazed into his beautiful brown eyes, and just nodded my head. I never took into much consideration of how his facial features were so...perfect. The way his smile lit up the room when he walked in, and how his eyes sparkled in the light.

"You done checking me out?" He smirked.
"In your dreams" I said rolling my eyes.
"Trust me, you don't wanna know what happens in my dreams" he said winking.
I blushed fiercely almost sure that you could cook a steak on my face with how hot it got. He just laughed and sat back on my bed.
"Well if you don't mind I wanna get changed so can you leave?" I asked annoyed while getting up.
"Nah, I think I'm good right here," he said while settling down.
I was hella annoyed, but at the same time I could get him back. A dirty idea crossed my mind.
"Okay suit yourself" I scoffed while walking over to my closet.
He looked at me with a confused look, I just stood there and smirked at him. I started to take off my shirt, painfully slow teasing him. My black lace bra was exposed and I shimmied off my pants revealing my matching black lace thong. His eyes went wide and he started having a coughing fit.
"Wh-wha-what are-you-do-ing?" He stuttered.
"Changing, what cat got your tongue?" I shrugged. I threw on a over sized sweatshirt and some black soffees, you couldn't really see my shorts and it looked like I had no pants on but oh well. 
He started to groan and he covered his pants with a pillow.
"Kiara what are you doing to me," he banged his head on the wall over an over again.
1 point for Kiara.
"Hey you refused to get out" I said while I started to make my way to the door to let in Austin and Emma. But before I could get there I felt a presence behind me and whipped around. Brandon looked at me angrily and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall. I started breathing heavily somewhat afraid, but I found myself liking this side of him. Dominating, and let me tell you it was pretty hot.
"You're making me go crazy, you know that princess?" He growled in my ear.
"What are you gonna do about?" I whispered leaning in.
Suddenly his lips crashed on to mine and lust is all I can say pure lust. His hands roamed my body while mine tugged on to his hair earning a moan out of him. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied making him irritated and he laid me down on the bed starting to lift my shirt off but then a cough emerges from the other side of the room.

HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS! THAT WAS HELLA SPICY. Y'all nasties probably thought there was gonna be smut, HAHA U THOT. Well theres that, not much else to say. Also sorry for not uploading for a really long time but I had a lot of school work and stuff + Im lazy sooooo. Peace. Love you all thanks for reading, make sure to comment and vote!❤️💕