Chapter 5

(Brandons POV)

***11:50 a.m***

Austin and I got ready earlier than we expected so we decided to drop by the girls dorm room thinking that they would probably be ready.

"Brandon lets go, they're probably waiting for us," Austin whined.

"You need to chill, we told them we wouldn't come until 12:30" I replied annoyed.

"Well yeah, but I want to see Emma. God damn shes so beautiful, the things I would do to her-,"

"EW okay I don't need the details,"

"Haha," he chuckled.

"Fine, but when we get their try to keep it in your pants" I said. He rolled his eyes and we both walked to their dorm room.

(Kiara's POV)

***11:30***

I tried to keep in my excitement but I couldn't. No matter how much I denied it, all I really wanted to do was see Brandon again. Emma was still sleeping, so I decided to wake her lazy ass up and threw a pillow at her.

"OUCH!" she yelped.

"Wake up dumb ass they'll be here in an hour," I said walking over to the bathroom.

"Holy shit, I completely overslept," she said grabbing her clock. Emma sprung out of bed and started running around like a maniac.

"Calm down I said you have an hour,"

"One HOUR IS NOT ENOUGH TIME!" she screamed into my face. 

"okay...whatever weirdo" I said back. I walked into the bathroom closing the door. I know I had some time before they would stop by our room to pick us up. I took off my clothes and hung my towel on the rack and stepped into the shower and shivered, the water was still cold. I changed the temperature and it quickly warmed up, I turned around and let the water run over my face and hair. As I leaned back, I couldn't stop thinking about him. The way he talked, the way his lips moved. God they looked so soft. I just wanted him to hold me. Ha the chances of that ever happening.

(Brandon POV)

***12:10 p.m***

-Knock knock-

Austin knocked on the girls dorm, we really hoped it was the right room. We sort of forgot. My thoughts were interrupted by Emma opening the door with a confused look on her face. Before she could say anything else I said, "Austin wanted to come early sorry, if you aren't ready yet we can wait outside,"

"No no, it's fine you can come inside," she smiled.

"So Emma where is Kiara? I asked. I didn't see her in the room.

"Oh shes actually in the-," she was cut off by Kiara walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey Em? Are you talking to yourself again?" she asked.

"Um Kiara you might not want to-"

As soon as she stepped into view I could see that she was only wearing a towel and a very small and tight towel, might I add. Her hair was wet and dripping on to the floor and her skin looked so soft. The towel hugged her curves perfectly.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed as she ran to hide behind the bathroom door.

"shit, I'm sorry" she mumbled from the bathroom.

"It's okay we sort of came without warning and trust me...I didn't really mind," I smirked. Her face turned red but before I could say anything else she threw her hairbrush at me, "idiot" she muttered.

"Damn feisty," I said rubbing my elbow.

"Do you want me to throw something else at you dickhead?" she threatened.

"yeah, your towel," I teased. She grabbed a towel paper roll and threw that straight at my head. I pretty much fell off the bed, damn that girl has an arm. Austin was laughing up and storm and Emma was trying to prevent Kiara from throwing anything else.

"OK OK okay, Kiara go into the fucking bathroom and get ready," Emma demanded.

"fine, whatever," she flipped me off and rolled her eyes then trudged back into the bathroom before slamming the door.

"YOU, you idiot you're not helping at all," Emma scolded Austin, before throwing her pillow at him. This time I started laughing and Austin punched me off the bed.

Lunch is gonna be fun, I thought.

So Brandon is already teasing you? Emma getting comfy with Austin? I wonder how the lunch is gonna go...

Follow me to keep up with all of my updates!