Chapter 7

(Kiara's POV)

***3:00 p.m***

"You know me and Austin saw everything right?!" Emma said as we walked into our dorm room.

"Huh? What?" I said puzzled.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," she hissed.

"I seriously don't"

"Were you ever going to tell me?" she sighed.

"TELL YOU WHAT I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED EM,"

"That you like Brandon," she blurted out.

"WHAT?! No you idiot I don't like him, I'll admit hes really fucking hot but that doesn't mean I like him!" I protested.

"Oh really? Then why were so close to him in that diner? Huh? I saw you touching his arm Kiara," she questioned.

"Oh my god, HAHA-you thought that-HAHA" I bursted out laughing.

"I don't see whats so funny,"

"Emma. The only reason I got so close to him and touched his arm was because he did it first." I said trying to maintain a straight face

"Okay, now I'm confused."

"In the diner he whispered into my ear, Are you imagining me naked right now Miss. Diamond?" Which obviously made me feel...lets just say hot and bothered,"

"Ew, okay I don't need ALL of those details," she said as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways then he put his hand on my thigh which I took by surprise, but I didn't stop him, cause it felt...good. He started creeping his hand up my leg to-yeah you know. Then he took is away. Acting like nothing had ever happened, so I obviously was pissed. I decided to get him back."

"Wait wait, was all this happening while me and Austin were talking?"

"Yeah, you two were so engrossed into each other that you didn't even notice," I said, her cheeks went red.

"W-whatever, just keep going,"

"Well like I said I wanted to get him back. So being my bad ass self, you know I did some...things" I smirked.

"EW DID YOU TOUCH HIS NASTY?" she yelled.

"JEEZ NO I'M NOT THAT GROSS, and stop yelling they can probably hear us,"

"ANYWAY'S lets just say his little friend came out to play," I said devilishly.

"Damn girl, Your good. You've known this guy for less than twenty four hours and you've already got him wrapped around you finger,"

"When I stopped and said that we should get going. You should have seen his face Em, It was HILARIOUS," I said walking over to our mini fridge to grab some water. She didn't say anything she just sat there, thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, while I took a sip of water sitting on my bed.

"Nothing" she replied.

"Come on, you must be thinking about something, that's your thinking face,"

"My thinking face?"

"Yeah you know, like when you start to think about something you don't really talk and you just zone out- WAIT YOUR CHANGING THE SUBJECT! Maybe you're thinking about a someone," I smirked.

"Shut up no I'm not," she said throwing a pillow at me, I laughed.

"You are totally thinking about AuStIn," I said mockingly.