1

Alexa POV
"Lexi! Get up we have to go to school!" My older sister screamed. I groaned and threw a pillow at her. "Bitch!" She yelled and jumped on my bed. She started laughing as we wrestled on the bed. A loud thud was heard and my mom came rushing upstairs to see on on the floor laughing. "I just had a heart attack!" She yelled and flicked both our heads. "Ow." We said. We all started laughing again and I got ready for school.

For school, I decided on a simple black shirt with black and white joggers. Me and Izzy walked out the door and she drove us to school.

"Bye Iz. See you in Chem." I said as we hugged. "Chaos happens in Chemistry." Izzy laughed. It was true. We almost always got sent to the office in Chemistry.

I walked into school and saw Archie pacing. "Archie?" I asked. He ran and hugged me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "I think the Black Hood is a serpent, but I'm going tonight to lure him out." He said. "Archie! You can't do that!" I practically yelled. He sighed. "Ok. I won't. Talk to you later." He said, walking down the hall.

I walked into Chemistry and saw my sister. I smirked and sat next to her. "Hey Iz." I said. She smiled. "Hey girly." She replied.

The teacher was just being plain rude to us. We did nothing. "So, Lexi. How rude is this teacher? On a scale of 1 to 10." Izzy asked smirking. I smirked and answered. "I'd saw about a 9. And I still think I'm giving him too much credit." I replied. We started laughing loudly. "I'll show you how rude I am. Get out of my classroom." He said. "Um, it's not your classroom." I said. "It's Principal Weatherbee's." Izzy finished. The teacher pointed to the door and we smiled. "Bye Felicia!" Izzy yelled as we skipped out of class and to the office.

After getting our mother called and getting suspended, we got sent home. "I can't believe you got suspended again! One more time and the principal said your getting sent to Southside High!" Our mother said. We looked down. "Did you at least do it for a good reason?" She asked. "He was being rude. We didn't even do anything." I explained, she nodded and smiled. "You got the sass from your mother." Mom said laughing, which we joined in on.