5

Alexa POV

Sweet Pea burst through the doors of Southside High. "What's got you all so happy?" Jughead asked. "This dump is closing!" Sweet Pea yelled. "Wait, where are we gonna go?" Toni asked. "Riverdale High! Oh, think of all those Northside heads to knock." Sweet Pea said fake fighting with Fangs. I looked at Jug with a nervous glance. Oh shit.

We all walked through the doors of Riverdale High. Me and Sweet Pea held hands while we walked. "Welcome to Riverdale High! To ease this transition, I've set up a table full of locker assignments-" Veronica started. "Stand down, Eva Peron!" Cheryl yelled. Her and the cheerleaders with Reggie walked down the stairs. Izzy sighed angrily and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Cheryl, no one invited facist barbie to the party." Veronica said. "Wrong, no one invited Southside scum to our school. Listen up, Ragamuffins, I will not let-" Cheryl started. She looked at me. We used to be the best of friends. Even kissed a couple times. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Okay, can we put our Northside Southside differences aside?" Archie asked. "May I remind you, these grease snakes showed up at your house to kick your ass. And, Alexa dearest here is a traitor. She ditched you." Reggie said. "Because, you asshat, he stuck a gun in my face." I yelled defensively. Izzy held my arm so I wouldn't kick his ass. "Oh, let her go Izzy. I'd love to see her beat me." Reggie said. "Back down Reg, she'll kick your ass." Archie said. "I'm not getting my ass kicked by a serpent slu-" Reggie started before I punched him across the jaw. "You bitch." Reggie said. I shrugged. "And I love it." I replied before walking away with Izzy and the serpents.

I sat in the lounge with Sweet Pea, Fangs, Toni, and Izzy. Cheryl burst in. "Lexi! Can I talk to you?" Cheryl asked excitedly. I smiled and nodded.

We walked into the hall and she hugged me close. "I missed you. I punched Archie for what he did to you." Cheryl said. I smiled. "I missed you too Bombshell. It's not the same without us ruling this place." I said. She smiled.

"Your friends with Cheryl?" Sweet Pea asked. "Yeah, been best friends for years. We even kissed a few times." I admitted, whispering the last part. "What!?" He whisper yelled. "Yeah, I knew you'd react like that. Just thought you'd wanna know." I said. "Oh, well. I appreciate the honesty." Sweet Pea said smiling, then kissing me gently.

We've been at Riverdale High for a few days now. It hasn't been horrible. Me and Cheryl are the Queen Bees again. Sweet Pea, Toni, Fangs, Jughead, and I leaned against the lockers. Cheryl hasn't come in yet, and I knew her father's will reading was coming up and her mother was a prostitute. Sweet Pea was on my phone when I heard my notification bell go off. "Sorry for everything. I love you. I'm going to be with Jason and my father." Sweet Pea read. Me and Jughead gasped and ran. Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs following us. "We need to go to Sweetwater now!" I screamed.

"Cheryl!" Me and Jughead screamed. Sweets, Toni, and Fangs joined. "Over there! On the river!" Jughead yelled. She was walking across the ice like she did when Jason died. "Cheryl! Don't do this!" I screamed. Sweet Pea grabbed my hand. "Is she killing herself?" Sweets asked. I nodded. She turned around and whispered, 'I love you.' Then she fell through. I ran across the ice with the rest of the group. I crashed where she fell through looking desperately. "Current has her." Jughead said. We were looking everywhere. "Found her!" I yelled. I saw the orange hair. "What do we do?" Toni asked. I looked at the ice and started pounding my fists into it while everyone screamed. My blood mixed into the water. After a while, the ice broke and I pulled my lifeless best friend out. By this time, I was soaked. "Come on Cheryl." I whispered. I did CPR while I let silent tears slip. She spit up water while the rest looked shocked. Sweet Pea looked jealous. Jughead picked her up while Toni helped me with my hand.

I got to Thistlehouse with Cheryl and Jughead. Jughead was helping me fix my hand. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni went back to his trailer.

3rd Person

"Sweet Pea, are you jealous?" Toni asked. "Because Lexi had her mouth on Cheryl's?" Fangs added. "She told me they kissed a few times. And she saved her from suicide before." Sweet Pea said. "I'm sure nothing is happening SP. Lexi is loyal." Fangs said. I smiled and nodded. She wouldn't do that.