Chapter Nine

Chapter nine: part one: Picture Time!  

"What's wrong?" Asked a conserned looking Louis.

"My dad may be just the biggest idiot in the entire world." Aubrey-Lynn responded.

"How?" Asked Louis.

"He told the doctor's to try and get my brother our of coma and that just might kill my brother." She responded.

"Oh..." Said Louis. "Over here! Over here!" Yelled Fizzy waving her hands in the air for Niall to throw the ball at. She caught it and ran. Just then, Louis came out dragging Aubrey-Lynn behind him. Louis was smiling like a mad man.

"Wait...let me guess...you guys are going out?" Asked Liam. Louis nodded crazily.

"Oh! My little boy! He has a girlfriend that actually seems decent!" Cried out Mrs. Tomlinson.

"Mum!" Louis whined.

"Louis has a girlfriend! Louis has a girlfriend!" Everyone chanted, skippng in a circle.

"Okay...wait! Louis go get me your camera I wanna do something!" Yelled Lottie.

"Uh...okay..." Said Louis, heading back in the house to get it.

"So, how old are you? Where do you live? And have you ever been in jail?" Mrs. Tomlinson asked Aubrey-Lynn.

"Twenty, Pennsilyvania, and no." She replied, like a soldier.

"Oh, goodie!" Mrs. Tomlinson cried as Louis came out with his camera.

"Yay!" Yelled Lottie and grabbed it from him. "Okay Niall and Alyssa pose for a picture! You get three shots!"

"What? No!" Protested Alyssa. Niall grabbed her and gave her a hug for one picture, kissed her cheek for another, and looked at her for the last shot.

"Perfect! Harry, Jackie, your turn!" Lottie said. Harry and Jackie hugged, kissed full-on, and smiled for theirs'.

"Zayn and Angel! You're up!" She yelled this time. Zayn and Angel looked at each other, which eneded up being their first photo. Then, Zayn stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and finally, Angel gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww! Samara, Liam!" Lottie yelled. Lottie got three goofed-up photos of them, which caused her to laugh.

"Ooh! It's Louis and Aubrey's turn!" Screamed Jackie. Louis picked Aubrey-Lynn up, bridal-style, for one picture. Kissed her cheek for another. Then, for a twist of events, Aubrey-Lynn kissed Louis.  

Chapter nine: part two: Alone Time

  Niall and Alyssa were walking into the den when Niall asked, "Did you really wanna date me?"

Alyssa stopped in her footsteps and turned to him. "Yes, of course I do! Otherwise I would've said no. Believe me, I've had guys ask me out before and I've said no. I was always waiting for someone special." She said.

"Am I that someone special?" Asked Niall. ALyssa nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, very. I'm so lucky to have a guy like you, Niall." Alyssa added.

"So am I." He whispered in her ear. She giggled a little, quietly.

"Ya, so, what do you wanna do?" Alyssa asked.

Louis and Aubrey-Lynn were in the kitchen, making lunch for everyone, when Louis turned on the radio.

"They say she's the Class A Team." Aubrey-Lynn sang along with the song, "The A Team" by: Ed Sheeran. Louis looked at her with a pure look of shock on his face.