Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven: part one: Mr G.

It was seven am on a saturday. Aubrey-Lynn awoke to have Alyssa in the living room door way staring at her and Louis. 

"Um, do you need something?" Aubrey-Lynn questioned the red-head's intentions. 

"There's a hot guy out there waiting for you. He says his name is Caleb." Alyssa nodded towards the front door.

"Caleb!" Aubrey-Lynn shouted, opening the front door.

"That's me!" Chuckled a deep voice. In came a medium height guy, with chestnut brown hair and hypnotizing eyes. Alyssa didn't take a second look at him, but Aubrey-Lynn flung herself onto him, wrapping her limbs around his body. 

"I'm getting food. Any of you guys want some?" Asked Alyssa, interrupting them. Aubrey-Lynn glared at her and Caleb said no thanks. Alyssa shrugged and walked into the kitchen. Caleb set Aubrey-Lynn down. He looked at her humongous grin and smiled. 

"Ahem?" Scoffed a voice from the couch. Louis.

"Louis! This is Caleb! Caleb meet Louis!"

Chapter eleven: part two: Caleb, Candy, and Kissing

"Caleb? How do you two know each other?" Asked Louis. he rose an eyebrow as Caleb responded chuckling.

"Well, I'm her best friend and I dated her for a while but then I-" Caleb tried to finish but Louis cut him off.

"You dated her?" He asked in a unpleasant mood. Caleb nodded and opened his mouth to talk. "So, why are you here?" Louis squinted at his girlfriend.

"He is just visiting, Lou! Why are you so mad? Gosh, don't over react. C'mon Caleb, let's go get some breakfast." Aubrey-Lynn looked up at Caleb, smiled, and glared at louis as she walked out. Louis sat down on the couch. Alyssa walked in with a candy bar.

"What's wrong, Louis? Why aren't you stealing my candy?" She asked, shoving his hair out of his face. Louis looked up.

"Aubrey-Lynn's best friend is a guy. And he's dated her! And when I woke up, she was all over him! And then she yelled at me, A lot. And then she smiled at him! SMILED!" Louis whined. Alyssa nodded her head. Louis looked up at her and stared into her big brown eyes. He was leaning forward. He closed his eyes, as Aubrey-Lynn walked in to grab her wallet. She looked over as Louis slammed his lips into Alyssa's. Alyssa just sat there with wide eyes and a dazed expression.

Aubrey-Lynn stormed out.

Chapter eleven: part three: Uncontrollable Hatred

Louis opened his eyes and bit his lip. Alyssa sat there, uncomfortable.  She giggled nervously and held out her melting candy. He took it and stared at it with sadness. He gave it back. She took it and walked over to the trash can and threw it in. She grabbed a bag of chips and walked upstairs.

"I'm going to go eat these with my BOYFRIEND, Niall." She said, and climbed the rest of the stairs.

Louis looked down ashamed. What had he done? He was going to have to pay heck for this. And Alyssa was probably telling Niall all about what he had done. Why was life so hard? He walked out the door and ran after Aubrey-Lynn.

"Aubrey! Wait!" He shouted running after her.