Chapter Seven

Chapter seven: part one: The Story Comes Out

"Well...ya, I wouldn't stop talking about how you could be hurt and stuff..." Said Louis

"Or, as he puts it, pretty you are!" Yelled Zayn and then hid behind Angel. Louis blushed while Aubrey-Lynn laughed.

"Well, okay then." Aubrey-Lynn said.

"Ya...so, can you tell us why you cried and then had to get away from that cafe as soon as possible?" Asked Samara. Aubrey-Lynn got quiet.

"Well, you see, one day me, my mom, an-and...someone else were in a car driving. A-as soon as w-we got onto th-the highway, we were hit b-by a truck. My...my mom she was...was killed on impact. I was cl-close to death. And...and the other person is still in coma." Aubrey-Lynn said through tears.

"Oh, Aubrey, I'm...I'm so sorry. I didn't know, otherwise I would've attempted to watch my mouth." Said Jackie looking at Aubrey-Lynn.

"It's okay, it's my fault really, I shouldn't have said anything and you really didn't know. It's just...my life has changed dramatically since the iccident..." Aubrey-Lynn whispered.

"You never told me there was another person..." Louis said quietly. Aubrey-Lynn started crying harder.

"That's cause it's to hard, for me to...to talk 'bout him..." She said.

"He isn't your boyfriend is he?" Asked Angel. Aubrey-Lynn shook her head.

"No, no, no! He's...my brother..." And the crying began all over again. "I'm doing this for him...to help him..." She muttered.

"Oh, Aubrey." Said Liam giving her a hug. Aubrey-Lynn cried for a little while longer than whiped her tears away and stood up, properly.

"So...what are we gonna do, then?" Aubrey-Lynn asked.

Chapter seven: part two: Dancing In The Rain

"Let's go to our house and have a party!" Said Zayn laughing.

"Sure!" The girls all chorused. Then, it started pouring.

"Ahh!" Screamed everyone.

"Haha! Let's dance!" Said Aubrey-Lynn, grabbing Louis by the hand. They started laughing.

"Why not?" Asked Niall. Alyssa looked at him wide-eyed.

"No, no, no-Niall!! I said NO!" Yelled Alyssa, but it was to late. He already had her dancing and laughing.

Soon, Liam and Samara where doing the tango, Harry and Jackie...well let's not get into details now...

Zayn and Angel were waltzing and Niall and Alyssa were kissing in the rain while they slow danced. Louis and Aubrey-Lynn were laughing and doing all sorts of dance moves.

"Hey! Samara, is that you?!" Yelled someone in a passing car. She looked up and smiled.

"Josh! Hey! What's up? I'm obviously dancing in the rain with random poeple." She yelled.

"Nice. And I was just driving home." Said Josh.

"Cool! Well, I don't want to hold you from your girlfriend any longer so, bye!" She yelled. He waved as he drove off into the night.

"Who was that?" Asked Alyssa.

"Josh, he's a friend." Samara replied then, started dancing again.

"We should get going, before anyone gets a cold..." Said Liam. Everyone nodded in agreement. They started their walk to the boys' house. Louis and Aubrey-Lynn were in the back of the group laughing and holding hands.