ғᴏᴜʀ

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Wait. But I didn't set my alarm last night...

I checked my phone and the alarm was titled "Good morning babe". I puked. I'm just kidding. I didn't literally puke it's just that "babe" is just a word I'm not used to I guess...

I wonder who set it. I got ready for school and went downstairs. I see my parents. MY PARENTS?

Oh god. I sit in the living room. There was breakfast. I never had one of these for a long time.

My parents looked at me and smiled. "Hi sweetie" My mom said. "How are you doing?" She asked. "Good without you" I mumbled. "What? I'm sorry I didn't hear you" My mom said. I faked a smile. "I'm doing great!" I said then finished my food.

I love my parents but they only come home when they get a day off or when they want to. I mean, they don't even think about me anymore.

Sure they gave me a credit card and they put lots of money in it each month but I don't want money, I want their time and their love.

Well I'm not that depressed about it, I still have my friends and Taehyung AKA someone who isn't real. I sighed.

Kookie:
Y/n I'm sorry I can't pick you up today, I have to help my dad with his company. Be good today and DONT skip class -.-

To kookie:
Okay lol.

I decided to walk since I'm unfit. Then my phone made a sound.

"Your boyfriend misses you :("

It was the virtual boyfriend game. I smiled. I took my ear buds out of my bag and used it so people will just assume that I'm calling someone.

I clicked the virtual boyfriend app seeing that Taehyung was waiting for me. How can one be so realistic?

"I miss you~" he pouted. I chuckled. I missed his voice. I'm so weird.

"Ahh, I'm so lonely. Look at me talking to my virtual boyfriend"

Little did she know that what she said made Taehyungs heart brake into pieces.

So I don't know what happened but Taehyung looked sad and down. And plus he told me that he was tired and I should do something else while he sleeps. I mean, it's a game why would he be tired?

I shrug. Maybe that's why it's so realistic.

I was sitting at lunch with my friends, Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé. "Why did you skip yesterday again y/n?" Jisoo asked. "I had to deal with something" I said. "Tell us please~" Jennie pouted. I can't handle her aegyo. No one can. "Fine!" I sighed.

So here I was with my friends on our phones. Jisoo and Rose has a virtual boyfriend now. Jisoo had a boyfriend named Jin. Rose got a boyfriend named Jimin. Jennie didn't get one because she already has a boyfriend. And Lisa didn't do anything. I know Lisa has a crush on Jungkook.

"Are ya you gonna say hi to Taehyung?" Lisa asked. I thought about it. "Uhm Okay.." I said.

I clicked on the app seeing a crying Taehyung. I gasp. "Why are you crying?" I asked. He looked at me. He wiped his tears. Everyone looked at me. "Wow so realistic" Jisoo commented.

"I'm not, I'm strong" he said. "Awww" everyone said. "Whoever is with you, please tell them to leave, I want to be with you...alone" he said. I blushed and looked at them. They laughed.

We were those weirdos having Virtual Boyfriends. We are so weird :,)

"Y/n can I tell you my problems?" He asked. "Ofcourse" I said.

"Well, I'm kinda sick of it when you treat me like I'm fake. I'm your boyfriend and I do love you. You just don't know it" he said. Then there was silence.

"I'm...sorry" I apologized. I never knew he had feelings too. Or maybe I'm just overreacting and it's just part of the game.