ᴛᴡᴏ

"Hey" Jungkook smiled as I shut the door of his car. "Hello" I yawned.

He chuckled. "You stayed up again? What did you do?" He asked, as he started to drive the car.

"I was on my phone the whole time" I shrugged.

We reached school and then a notification popped up in my phone.

"Virtual Boyfriend" has been successfully downloaded.

I smiled. Finally, what took it so long. "What's that?" Jungkook tried to look at my phone but I put it back in my pocket. "Nothing" I said. I was too embarrassed.

"Hmmmm..." he eyed me suspiciously. I laughed and walked away. I heard him chuckle from afar.

I was greeted by none other than Min Yoongi. Ugh. "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. He smirked. "Ohhh you know, I'm just bored" he said.

"Yeah right" I whispered. I sat at my seat getting another notification on my phone.

Find your own Boyfriend now!

I furrowed my eyesbrows. "Chill, no need to rush" I whispered. "Boo!" "Ahhh!" I screamed. "Yoongi What the heck!" I said.

He laughed at me. "What is that~?" He asked and sat at the desk by me. "N-nothing" I said. Why is everyone asking me?

"Is that your b-" "Min Yoongi would you like to share anything?" The teacher cut him off. No one saw the teacher come in the class.

"N-no sir" Yoongi stuttered. I smirked and he glared at me.

The time passed really quickly and it was lunch. I sighed. I'm so tired. I got my stuff and my phone got another notification. "Aghh!" I yelled out loud. Luckily, no one was there with me. My phone was vibrating in class so many times. I checked my notifications.

Find your own Boyfriend now!
X15

I was shocked to see that they had told me to "find my own boyfriend now!" 15 times.

I skipped school because I'm that "my parents and I don't care about anything I do type of girl"

I got a text from Jungkook asking me why I wasn't at school. I told him that I had to take care of something. As in take care of something meaning to "find my own boyfriend"

I went in my room seeing that my parents are not here as always. I clicked the app and the first thing I was saw was a guy and he spoke. I didn't have my volume on but I heard him clearly.

"Hello welcome to Virtual boyfriend!"