ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

taehyung?...is gone?

what?! But how does Jimin know? How?! l

I instantly called Jimin.

"Jimin?! WHAT DO U MEAN HES GONE?!"
"y/n, calm down. please"
"CalM doWn mY as HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CAL-"
"LOOK OKAY!"

and then it went silent. He sighed.
"i- Ill just send you where I am right now.."

and the call ended.  I clicked the address Jimin was in and I called an Uber.

As soon as the uber came and I got in the car, something was not right.

"you!" I said in shock. I don't know what came over me, but whenever I went on Uber this guy was always the person who drives.

"Im sure you know by now that this was not a coincidence, but Ill tell you one thing...or maybe ever more. I know everything about you," The man said, starting to drive. "Every. Single. thing" he said in a husky voice.

I was scared. "And how are you sure! do you stalk me?!" I asked. he chuckled. But very creepily. "No. Actually, I made that virtual boyfriend app!" He giggled. "and~ for more! I know all about your past! isnt that funn" He laughed. I couldnt utter a single word. But how am I so sure that he knows me? He could be pranking me for all I know!

"d-do you know taehyung, in real life!" I asked. he laughed even more. "Sweet innocent y/n, you very stupid you know that?" he smirked. "before I tell you the truth, promise me...not to tell anyone" He was serious this time. I nodded.

"taehyung...is not a human! nor did he come out of your phone. And that feeling he tells you, its all fake! He was designed to act just like a human being and have the needs of a human. and you know who designed it?? Your own father. Your real father. Why? because in the end, he wants you to know something very important." he said. "Oh, we're here"

I just sat there. Not knowing what to do. "well are you gonna get off or not?" he asked. I went out.

I went in the house and it was just a normal house. well, I know I just barged in but thats what Jimin told me to do.

"sit" said a man who just popped out of no where. I sat down on a couch. Waiting patiently for him to talk.

"yes I am your dad"

"but that's irrelevant. What you really need to know, is the truth"