ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Everyones heads turned to me. I cleared my throat. "Excuse me" I said and went to the kitchen.

I picked up.

"H-hello?" I said. "Hey, is this Park y/n?" The voice asked. "Yes! Uhm, but who is this?" I asked. It was silent for a couple of seconds and then the person spoke up.

"Look okay- your parents, they-" The person huffed. They didnt even finish the sentence.

"Y/n!! Your food is getting cold!!" My mom shouted. "Sorry, I have to go now" I said and ended the call before the person could say anything else.

As soon as I reached the table, my mom asked me who it was. "Who called?" She asked. "I don't know" I shrugged.

We went on with conversations and talked like normal person. I enjoyed it while it last.

.Taehyung.

Someone had called y/n and I didnt get to finish my sentence.

She was gone. And now I'm stuck here with her parents.

Her dad decided to speak up. "So...how did you guys meet?" He asked. My heart started beating like crazy. Right...

"I- I um, we- we met each other by friends...yeah...we had a thing for each other and now I think I love her" I said. Her parents nodded. "Which friend?" Asked her mom.

"Jungkook" I said. I regret saying that now. My heart was beating like crazy and I thought I was gonna puke. My head ached and my palms were sweaty.

"Jungkook?!" Her dad raised his voice. "Oh god" she muttered. She sighed. "Y/n!! Your food is getting cold!!!" Her mom yelled. I think that was the only way to end this, I need her help right now.

She came back and we all had a normal dinner. It was like nothing ever happened.

And now, Im really in love with her...

But she deserves to know the truth....

...its best to do it this way...and I'm gonna risk losing her..

Because I'm human.

And I didnt come out of a phone.

I'm human.