sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

.Y/n.

I dashed to my next class with tears still rolling down my face. I could hardly see anything because the tears are making my eyes blurry.

I got stares from everyone and whispers are heard.

"I heard she rejected Jungkook"

"I think its cause her parents are the worst. Ugh. Poor y/n"

"Guys shut up, shes a total hoe dont blame it on her parents"

"Oh. My. Gosh. Lisa's gonna be sooo mad"

Then that hit me. Lisa.

My life was coming apart. I dont know anything else. My friends probably hate me now.

I put my head down as I reach my desk....

I laugh with joy as the bubbles that Taehyung was blowing was everywhere and it was pretty fun. He chuckled and mumbled something.

"Hey y/n!" He said. "Yeah?" I said. "I...you know what never mind" he said and continued blowing bubbles.

I ran to him while holding my cotton candy in the other hand.

"No. I wanna know" I said. Then he thought for a moment and sighed. "This is for your own good" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked with a confused face. He started at me with shining eyes.

He sighed again.

"Im, actually a human"

I laughed. "Omg. I thought it was gonna be some-"

He shushed me. "Y/n. This is serious. Im actually a human and I didnt come out of your phone" he said, seriously.

That moment it hit me. My cotton candy fell on the ground, tears now flowing freely out my eyes.

Everything.

Was a lie

"Y/n!" The teacher called. I woke up with puffy eyes. "Oh! Y/n are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yes, Im okay. Please continue your lesson" I huffed.

Yes. Its all true. That wasn't a dream. It was all true.

Wheres Taehyung you ask? Well, you see, I've been asking that same question to myself over and over again.

Im worried.

But I'm mad at the same time.

My heart is broken.

I actually loved him.

Now its all gone.

Its all gone.

I wonder what gonna happen next to me.

I hope it kills me.

A/n
Sorry for the super late update. I was just being lazy and a lot of people text me so I have to reply back. But now I'm here! So stay tuned for the next chapter ;)