ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

.Taehyung.

I stared at her in awe while she slept. I stayed in my position for a couple of more seconds then stood up to explore her house.

It was big. It had 6 rooms but she was the only one here. Maybe shes the only child.

6 rooms. One room for her. One room was for me but it was originally a guest bedroom. The largest room was her parents room, and thats all I know. I didnt get to go in the other 3 rooms so maybe I'll just use this time to do it. She wont mind.

Here was the rooms.

Y/n's room Room. Parents room

My room. Room. Room

First, I decided to go to the room next to y/n's. I got closer to the door knob and twisted-

"What are you doing?!" Y/n popped out of no where which made me gasp. I just stared at her for 3 seconds and decided to speak. I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry, I was curious because there was 3 extra rooms"

"Ah," she said. "I'll tell you next time" She smiled at me. I shrugged. Ill not be too nosy.

.Y/n.

Some people think im just a typical rich girl who has rich friends. No...

Im rich, yes, but im not just your typical rich girl. My friends are also rich, sure, but they aren't fake.

Jisoo is very popular at school because shes very pretty and kind. Shes not the richest one though. Shes my best friend, I mean, everyone else is my bestfriend but I think she understands me more.

Jennie is the richest. She's also all the teachers pet. A lot of girls envy her because a lot of boys like her. But she does have a boyfriend.

Rose has a very nice singing voice. She won various awards at school by singing.

Lisa doesn't have a boyfriend. But she does have a very huge crush on Jungkook. Its obvious. Its just, Jungkook doesnt have a clue. Lisa also is a good dancer. She also got various awards with her dancing.

all these friends, but theres me. Im also popular. I can dance, but im not that good. Im the second richest. Though, my parents arent home, I learned things by myself. I learned how to clean things the right way, cook some kinds of food, bake, and do the laundry by myself. We didnt have maids. And I like that. But I learned all those when I was still a kid.

Jungkook's family is like my own. They treat me like their own daughter. But now that I rejected Jungkook, I'm wondering what's gonna happen to me.

Im saying that I'm not typical, but no one is actually typical. Everyone is different in their own ways.

Oh! And about my parents. I remember that Taehyung told me they're coming. But when?

"Taehyung!" I called him. "Yeah" he immediately came in my room. I smiled. "When are my parents coming back?" I asked. "The next day after tomorrow?" He said. I groaned. "What am I gonna do?" I whined. "Just say I'm your boyfriend" He smiled proudly. "What?! Are you crazy? My parents are gonna ask for your parents and other weird stuff like that" I sighed.

"Well, look, im gonna lie and tell them random stuff and I promise it will work. Do you trust me?" He asked. I thought for a minute. "....fine, you better do it right" I mumbled. He smiled and attacked me with a hug.

"Hey! I cAnT bREeeTh!" I panted, getting suffocated by Taehyung's hug.

I stared at the Virtual Boyfriend app. It took me a while to finally press it. So I finally entered it...and guess what....there was no Taehyung.

Instead, there was that guy at the beginning when I downloaded Virtual Boyfriend.

If Taehyung is real, then he's probably real too...right?

Then his head turned to me and I quickly logged off of the app and killed it so it was not running in the background. My heart was bumping like crazy. Why am I so scared? Is something gonna happen to me? Is there homework? Why am I hungry?

Maybe he was looking for Taehyung...I looked at my door. Should I ask him? I held my breath, then let go. He probably won't answer me.

Then my phone made a sound. I opened it and My heart started beating like crazy.

Mom: We're coming over.