Beast SPG

Chapter 2 

"Hi there babe" a woman with a bedroom voice answers. "Get ready I'm on my way" and just ended the call.

As the doors open, a woman who's almost naked appears.

"How may I serve you sir?" she seductively ask. 

He grab her nape and kiss her savagely, as they enters the room and locked the door. The kisses is savage that she had a taste of her own blood from her bruised lips. She felt pain and at the same time pleasure. She knows that this man is a  beast in bed. But she doesn't care. She is hoping that someday she will have a part of him in his life. And besides she is enjoying the hard fuck.

She slammed her behind the closed door and hold her neck up to her jawline. She can feel the tight grip and her creamy skin turned red. He lick her cheeks and suck her ears. His kisses travels down her neck and nipped it. Napahugot sya ng hininga. Alam nyang ang pakikipag niig nito ay depende sa kung ano ang gusto nitong maramdaman. Alam din nyang mas madami itong iniisip ay mas marahas ito pagdating sa pagtatalik.

Impit syang napatili ng pinunit nito ang suot na lenggerie.. Ang bawat haplos nito sa balat nya ay nag iiwan ng hapdi at sarap.  

"Fuck!!!" she shouted as he nipped her small tits and hard grips her big mountains. He grip her by her neck and pulled her to the bedroom. He throws and pinned her to the bed. A small scream escaped from her mouth. She hold his hands to loosened a bit. But it just get tighter. 

"ahhhh fuck! you're dripping wet! he groaned as he harshly roamed his hands to her body. Until it reaches her already wet folds. He put fingers inside her and roughly moves in and out. He knows that she can feel the pain but before she let her protest out he put his another palm on her mouth to prevent the sound coming out. 

Pilit nagpupumiglas ang dalaga sa ilalim nya, but his weight is pinning her down that she can  barely move. He continue the assault until he can feel the walls of her pu**y tightens around his fingers and a hot liquid flows out and she shakes uncontrollably.

He put his fingers inside her mouth and let her taste her own. As she slaps her cheeks repeatedly.

"Fuck you, let go of me"she is panting  as she wiggles and try to free herself underneath me. I chuckled sarcastically.

"oh.. my dear we're not yet done" I stood up and take off my clothes. She backs out a little as she see the raging fire in my eyes. She is about to stand and run as i catch her and throw her on the bed. I can see the fear in her eyes that i get more aroused. That fear the only thing that could make me stir inside.

I turned her around and put my weight on her back. She could feel the huge size of my length throbbing and ready to savage her. She begs me to take it slow. She scream as i bite her shoulder.

"Fuck you rage" I can see the tears is about to fall from her eyes. 

"oh I am about to bitch" and slammed my length hard to her dripping folds.

"ahhhh" she screamed again as i pounded on her fast and hard. Our sweat is all over our body. I held her bottom and seperate her buns. She wiggles again as she know what I am about to do.

"Stop it you beast" she tries hard to be free. 

"The beast is not yet done babe" as I position myself and without warning, slammed my huge length in her a**s. She whimpered and cries as she begs me to stop. I reach her cl*t and massage it hard. She cannot do anything but to feel the sadistic torture. She came again violently as I poured my juice on her bruised behind.

I rolled beside her as I pant and closed my eyes as i catch my breath. I had my released and yet I am not satisfied. I sit-up and about to get dressed but Helenia slapped me and felt the stings on my right cheeks.

He just smirk and touch her right cheeks. The woman beside her stared in awe and her face become pale. Nagulat din sya sa nagawa,. Hindi nya na kinaya na para lang syang baboy na parausan at walang pakialam kung nasasaktan na.

" I-i a-m s-sorry Babe" as she reach and tried to hug him. But Rage just shove her off. And put his clothes on. She ran after him as he got outside the bedroom and about to reach out the door.

"please babe, I am sorry" she weep. as he hug him from the back.

" Let's stop this Helenia, I know i hurt you but you must admit that you let me, if you cannot bare it anymore let's end this." 

Marahas nyang binaklas ang braso ng babae at halos sumadasad sa sahig dahil sa panghihina. Kumuyom ang kamao ng dalaga at halos bumaon ang kuko nya sa mga palad, Dahan-dahan syang tumayo at ika-ikang lumakad pabalik ng silid. Kinuha ang nakatagong video cam. Balang araw luluhod ka din sa akin at magmamakaawa.