50

Youngjae doesn't mean to fall asleep, especially with guests over, but he does, exhausted from days of sleepless nights. With Yugyeom here though, he feels oddly safe, like none of the old demons of the house can hurt him anymore.

Yugyeom gently picks him up and follows BamBam to Youngjae's room, laying him on his bed and wrapping the blankets tight around him so he doesn't freeze. The room is surprisingly large, but bare, the bed, a desk, and a the big closet doors the only real furniture. There isn't a single poster on the white walls and the only color is the green comforter.

"Straight out of a horror movie" Yugyeom whispers, glancing around the room, a sour expression on his face.

"The TV room is the only cozy room in the house, but Youngjae and I weren't allowed in there" BamBam tells him, giving Youngjae a quick kiss on the temple.

"Then lets go there" He take BamBam's hand and tells him to lead the way. He doesn't remember seeing a TV room, he wonders if Youngjae left it out on accident.

BamBam was right. The walls are a deep red and the carpet is thick under his feet, there's a couch and in front of that a huge love seat. But most impressive is the TV, taking up the entire far wall. Even with the lights on, the room is dim, intimate.

"I don't know if they really ever used this room. They didn't love anything, well except money, but definitely not each other" BamBam walks into the room, slowly, ready to be scolded. He runs his hand along the back of the couch as he makes his way around to the love seat. There is a little dust, but not as much as he thought there would be.

He jumps a little when Yugyeom back hugs him, kissing his neck, but melts quickly against him. He can feel himself turning red, feeling every inch of Yugyeom against every inch of him.

"Lets watch a movie" Yugyeom whispers, lips grazing his ear.

He picks the first movie he sees on the shelf, an old black and white movie, it doesn't matter much to Yugyeom, he doesn't plan on actually watching it. He pops it int he player and flops back against the love seat, turning on the TV.

BamBam tries to sit on the couch but Yugyeom pulls him into the love seat next him.

"Mmmm, you look nice in this robe" He takes the fabric between his fingers, its thick and soft. He peels it away from BamBam's chest, moving his hands to his sides, he kisses the silk shirt over his collarbones, already erect.

"You didn't really want to watch the movie, did you?"

"If you want to watch it we can, but no, that was not my intention" Yugyeom's voice is lower than the lights, he unbuttons the top button of his shirt, looking up into BamBam's eyes. BamBam feels himself stir from that look, hand gripping the plushy love seat.

"I don't... um," BamBam starts and Yugyeom readies himself for the rejection. "I don't want to be on the bottom"

"Oh," Yugyeom can't keep the surprise out of his voice. "I mean that's fine, its not like I haven't.... I just wasn't —"

"No, I mean, I don't want you to lay on me, the pressure, makes me anxious" BamBam admits fully, looking quickly away from Yugyeom's eyes, not prepared for any reaction.

"Oh, yeah, okay" Without warning, Yugyeom flips BamBam onto him, holding him tightly so he doesn't slip off. "I'm more than fine with that"

He sits up as much as he can in the love seat to make BamBam more comfortable before completely taking off his robe.

Once he's comfortable he slides back easily into the mood, gently rubbing BamBam's sides to help him relax as he leans up to kiss him. BamBam kisses him back, working to get the buttons on Yugyeom's shirt undone.