5

Hayden sighed to herself as she woke up in the early hours of the morning. She looked to tom tho lay asleep next to her and smiled. Hayden was confused over her and tom. She didn't know what was going on with them, she knew that there were having sex and hat was it but it was normally when they were drunk and now she didn't know what was going on and didn't know how to ask him. Hayden knew that toms head was more messed up then normal, especially now he knew about josh being is son. Hayden wanted to be there for tom but it was hard, especially when it seemed that he was pushing her away and all hay he wanted her for was sex. Hayden knew she had to speak to tom but she also knew that she was scared too. She was scared to hear what he had to say.

***

Hayden got to work and frowned as she looked to josh and tom. She could see the tension between them. Hayden walked over to tom and smiled "you okay?" She asked as he sighed and looked to her "he's my son and I don't know what to do, it's fifteen years I have missed out on" Tom said as they walked into the school. Hayden looked to him and smiled "your a good guy, you know what to do. You need to speak to him and tell him the truth, tell him your side of it as for now he believes what he was told, that you walked out on him and you still have time to form a relationship" Hayden said as tom looked to her and smiled "your amazing, you know that right?" He said as she looked to him and smiled "so I have been told" she said as he smirked.

Later that day, Hayden stood outside of the school with tom at the art project. Tom stood with Hayden and looked over to max "you know he fancies you right?" Tom asked as Hayden looked to him and frowned "what? Max? Don't be stupid. Besides even if he did have a crush on me doesn't mean I'm interested in him, he's not my type. I like my men more down to earth then those who like to dominate everyone" Hayden said as she placed a hand on his arm and smiled as he looked to her and smirked. Hayden went to walk off as a car went for her as tom grabbed her and pulled her to the ground as she looked to him "are you okay?" Tom asked as she nodded.

***

Hayden sat in her classroom later that day as tom walked in and smiled. He looked to Hayden "are you okay?" He asked as she cleaned a cut on her arm. He walked over to her and helped her clean up the cut. She looked to him and smiled as he did so. Hayden stood watching him for a moment "tom" "yeah?" He asked as she sighed and looked to him "what's going on with us?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "I know that I like you, a lot even if you were just my friend. I know that I want you and don't want to be with anyone else" tom said as she looked to him.

Hayden placed a hand on his cheek and smiled. She leant in and kissed him as he pulled her close before she pulled away from him and smiled "I feel the same, but I'm scared. We can always try but I want to keep it secret for now, just so we get use to all of this" she said as he looked to her and smiled.