2

"And that is what happened..." Lance sighed as he petted Kosmo, Keith's teleporting space wolf.
"So he likes you, but he thinks you're someone called Taylor?" Veronica asked, trying to confirm what Lance had just told her.
"Yep" Lance said.
"Wow, either he's trolling you or his memory is shot" She commented.
"Veronica, I don't know what to do!" Lance exclaimed. "I mean, I like Keith  as a friend, but how can I tell him 'sorry man, but I am Taylor'. He might be upset that Taylor wasn't this whole other person and he admitted his crush to his crush!"

"Calm down Lance, I could talk to him him for you." She suggested.
"What?! No!" Lance shouted.
"Okay, fine I won't tell him then, but Lance, you know you have to tell him eventually, right?" Veronica asked.
"Yeah...I know, but not now..." Lance told her.
"Alright, do you like him back in that way?" Asked Veronica, adjusting her glasses.
"Well, I- I just....at first I hated him because we were rivals, but getting to know him more while in space I grew to like him; even that stupid mullet of his, it's so soft and silky smooth, and never once did I see a tangle in it." Lance then went on to say everything he likes about Keith.

Kosmo, deciding to do something about it, thought it would be a good idea to teleport Lance to where Keith was, even though Keith's in the community shower, but it's not like Kosmo was planning on them being that close anyways.
"Why is the space wolf glowing?" Veronica asked.
"Wait, KOSMO! NO DON'T YOU-" Lance shouted, but it was too late for he and Kosmo teleported away.

"I don't know whether or not to think that's interesting or very, very strange" Veronica thought aloud

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lance couldn't believe it, here he was, sitting on the filthy and soaked floor of the community shower. Unluckily for him, Kosmo teleported away. Bad boy Lance thought. He stood up and saw that the only small shower cubicle that had the curtain closed was down at the end. Hopefully Keith doesn't notice me, that'll definitely be extremely awkward...

Lance then started to walk towards the door.
"Carry on my wayward son" someone sang. "There'll be peace when you are done."
Wait a tick...is that...it sounds like...Keith?! He sounds amazing! Why hasn't he told anyone how awesome he is?

Lance kinda wanted to stay and listen, but he knew that when Keith would step out of the shower, he would most likely be very mad.

So Lance, being very careful to not make any nosie left the room. Once he got out Kosmo was sitting couple of inches in front of the door, tongue hanging out and tail wagging.
"What you did was a very bad thing. I could've gotten in trouble with your owner. Bad dog!" Lance tried his best to not raise his voice too loud, for even with the door closed, he could still hear Keith singing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, hey buddy, how's it going?" Keith said as he tried to towel dry his still dripping wet hair and ears.
Kosmo grabbed ahold of part of Keith's jeans and lightly tugged on it.
"Oh, you want to go outside, okay, just hold on, I just need to get a shirt on and-"

Before Keith could finish, Kosmo teleported the two of them to what looks like a bedroom where Shiro and more importantly Lance was.
"Why did you-?!" Keith was about to ask however Kosmo teleported away before anyone noticed him.
"Keith?" Shiro said
"Keith....uh...hi" Lance stuttered. He has abs?! 
"Hey Lance, hey Shiro..." Keith chuckled, trying to kill the awkward silence between them. "Are you sick or something? Your face is-"
"Hold on..." Lance began to dig around the small chest that rested near his bed and pulled out a large gray shirt. "Here."

Keith, realizing he was still shirtless, took it and quickly slipped it on.
"Did Kosmo teleport you here?" Shiro asked.
"His name's not Kosmo." Keith said. "And yes, he did; why exactly, I don't know."
"Well Lance should I start heading?" Shiro asked.
"Oh, sure.." Lance replied

After Shiro left, Keith was about to ask why Shiro was there.
"I just wanted to talk to him about something.." Lance admitted, knowing what Keith might ask.
"And what was it? If you don't mind me asking"  Keith said
"It's nothing." Lance told him, looking away.
"Oh, alright." Keith muttered.

"So how did your mom react to seeing you like this?" Lance asked, rubbing the back of his neck.
"She was surprised, but accepting. Apparently this isn't very common." Keith explained.
"That....seems reasonable..." Lance said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Keith, crossing his arms.
"I mean you were born looking human, and as far as I know, aliens like Lotor were born looking the way they are" explained Lance.

"Oh, that makes sense now, I guess....oh! Did you hear anything about Taylor?" Keith asked.
"Er...no, sorry." Lance lied.
"Oh, I guess that he's just M.I.A or trying to get away from the Garrison, you know?" Keith wonders aloud.
"Like you?" Lance raise an eyebrow
"Oh, I wasn't trying to get away, I was expelled." Keith nonchalantly says.
"What?! How?!!" Lance yelled.

"Well, you know how Iverson has one eye closed?" Keith chuckled nervously.
"Yeah.....?" Lance said.
"Well, I kinda....sorta..... punched him, in the face, very hard...." Keith then gave Lance an awkward smile.
"YOU PUNCHED A TEACHER?!!!" shouted Lance.
Keith nodded.

"To be fair, I was a stupid kid, and anger pretty much consumed me, due to my dad dying and struggling with the whole part Galra thing, which at the time I had no clue about but I knew there was something wrong with me personally. Oh, and I'm sure that Shiro disappearing had something to do with it"

"Oh...." Lance said before giving Keith a great big hug.
"Lance?" Keith asked
"I feel as if you deserve it buddy...." Lance told him.