◇Foreword◇

There are two Gods. One Good one Evil. They Hate each other. They always Fight-

Okay, that's enough. Just stop. This story is definitely not going to have those cliche openings. And by the way, if this story started the way it did above, I shall formally announce that this story is officially screwed.

Nah, just kidding. But an opening like that sucks.

Welcome to this book, people, and this is a standalone book, apart from the Hybrids of Team Crafted series, and completely unrelated. If you are interested, go check out the series.

When we often talk of gods of Minecraftia, we often refer to Notch and Herobrine, that's for sure. And you are going to get some of those two here.

Okay, more than some, happy?

In Hybrids of Team Crafted, Herobrine is a protagonist, and although he is a bit of a villain in the Legend of Herobrine(Spoilers! Whoops), I decided I should take that villain thing further. Afterall, he is mostly portrayed as a villain in most stories, and hey, who doesn't like an all powerful being kicking ass?

This is definitely not romance, so if you are into that, or have come here looking for some, please refer to Great Disappoint to have an appointment. This book will contain violence, and some mildly strong language and gore.

Right, back to the story. Who is the main protagonist? I mean, I would love to put Herobrine there, but at the same time, someone else deserve a little bit of love. A certain small potato that we have often overlooked.

He is often portrayed as a powerless, ordinary Minecraftian miner, a bachelor, a useless not-so-supporting character, an idiot, and in some frequent cases, a lover of Herobrine.

Figured out who he is? Hell yeah, in this story, for once, the focus will be on Steve.

(And no, he will NOT be a lover of Herobrine in this book.)