◇Author's Final Note◇

Thanks for making it all the way to the last part, I sincerely apologise for the delay of the updates of chapter 6 and 7, and it happened because I wasn't happy with the original ending, it was too brief. So I deleted most of it and kept some key elements, while adding some more scenes. Hope you guys like how this story turns out. By the way, you like that twist at the end?

  I had this very brief idea of how this story is gonna go at first, but I didn't really structure the plot like how I usually do, since it is so short, that is probably how the delay happened. I really hoped to throw in more elements into this story, some that I haven't really touched in my other ones, like trust, betrayal and stuff, this is really unchartered territory for me, and I just wanted to see how it goes.

  So what do you think of this urgently cooked up story? And for the record, this is the shortest time I had ever taken to write any story, so it might look a little undeveloped. I don't mind if you tell me you don't like it, just give me any kind of feedback, and I can improve it. Or maybe you like these kinds of stories, then I can maybe write more of the same type in the future, just tell me and don't be shy, I won't bite. Unless you are being a mega a-hole.

  Thanks again for reading this, and stay tuned for other oncoming stories in the future. I might not be updating on Wattpad for a while, since I have to focus on completing Mythical Guardians to ensure it is good, and then it will finally be time for HoTC 3, which will wrap up the entire trilogy.

  Stay awesome, and until next time, guys.

Bladewing🐲