◇Just some trivia and stuff◇

I probably should have added this to the Author's Final Note in the first place, but I actually forgot about it until I was rereading some of the materials about the book a few days ago XD

So, here's some background info if you guys are interested:

◇Remember the lines Herobrine left in the ground of the villages he destroyed? Here's the whole thing:

  Rage against the world enslavers
  Evergreen the world may be
  Vengeance, sweet as fresh blood
  Even under pain of death
  Never will the fires fade
  Gods we forever will remain
  Eternal rulers of fiery doom

(It doesn't obey any of the rules for poems, I know)

And if you just look at the first word of each sentence, you will see that it spells REVENGE. Kinda suiting for the Brines, don't ya think?

◇This story is born after I had the brief idea of Steve's dream in the first chapter, then I thought to myself, hey, why don't make Herobrine a villain and make him square off against Steve? Then this story is born.

◇ To be honest, I don't really have that great of an opinion on Steve, but I think he's kind of an underrated character. I mean, Herobrine gets all the love, and face it, Steve needs some of that too. And if you guys have noticed, Steve is rarely the main character in a lot of books on Wattpad except in Herosteve books, which I am not going to comment on here because you guys probably know my opinion on them.

◇The first part of the race in Chapter 1 is inspired by the arena in the movie of Catching Fire of the Hunger Games series.

◇I normally intended for Zack to be just a normal guy, then I made him Herobrine's spy before making up my mind and adding the not-so-plot-twist of him being one of the higher beings.

◇The original ending of the story was having the Brines battle Notch in the dungeon when Steve and Zack were held at knifepoint, but I ditched it since it kind of felt rushed, forced, unexplained and crappy.

◇The scene where Alvin appeared to Steve and encouraged him to get up and save the world is inspired from a scene from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, where Galadriel pulls Frodo up. I even stole a line from there. Welp, there goes my originality.

I think that's all. So, hope you guys liked it, and if you did, would you like me to add a trivia chapter for the other books? Comment down below, and don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you liked the book. Until next time guys.