◇7◇

"I killed you," Notch said in disbelief," Both of you."

  "Yet you never checked if we really died or not," Zack wagged his finger," Big mistake."

  Now it was Notch's chance to be pale as a sheet.

  "So the higher beings decreed that you are going to kill me now, huh?" Notch chuckled sickly in disbelief.

  " Not us," Zack inclined his head, and looked to the distance," Them."

  In the distance, the five Brines rose into the air, their eyes glowing in fury, accompanied by the blue eyed Brine, who evidently helped remove the disks.

  "Can't not let them have their long awaited revenge, can we?" Zack smiled.

  Steve's head was still spinning from the sudden turn of events, but his instincts told him one thing. Don't fear. Fight.

  Dirt blocks rose on either side of Notch, incased with glinmering red energy, as they slammed themselves into Notch.

  Gales of fire, energy, arrows, and toxic clouds all hurled at him at once before he could even protest. A long, deep green lasso lashed out, and hooked itself around Notch's neck. Notch gagged and clawed at his throat, unable to stop the glowing green magic rope that was choking the breath out of him, and forcing him onto his knees.

  The Brines then all parted before the purple eyed, black haired Brine, surrounding Notch. Red magic restrained his arms and rooted him firmly to the ground, while all the others were poised to attack if he tried to flee or fight back.

  "Don't even think about it," the Brine holding the lasso rumbled in his deep voice, tightening the loop around his neck that his eyes burgled.

  As if during an execution, the purple eyed Brine attached the spear back to his back, while black energy, like that of a vortex's, danced across his palm.

  "No," Notch croaked, his eyesight getting dimmer as the Brine advanced.

  He tried to scoot away from the Brine, but to no avail. That was when the purple eyed Brine grinned like a shark.

  "Don't worry," he promised," it will be slow. And very painful."

  Then his hands, housing the two black vortexes, touched Notch's shoulder.

  Blackness spread, slowly, from his shoulder, prickling as it made its way to the rest of his body. The Brines watched, fascinated at the horrible way Enderbrine was making Notch suffer and die, slowly and incredibly painfully.

  Notch wanted to yell in pain, but he swiftly found out he couldn't. The black energy gripped his heart, and had crawled through every single inch of his veins and arteries.

  Enderbrine removed his hands from Notch's shoulder, and made a gripping gesture.

  Notch toppled sideways, his skin turning a shade of purplish black, turning darker and darker by the second, he let out one last scream before he exploded with a brilliant purple light into ash.

  Enderbrine stumbled, as some of the other Brines helped steady him, such a feat must had cost him a lot of his power.

  Herobrine groaned as he came to, rubbing his faintly glowing eyes, surveying his surroundings. His eyes narrowed when he saw Steve and Zack standing amongst the rest of the Brines, the red eyed Brine supporting Enderbrine, while Notch was nowhere to be seen.

  "What the Nether is going on here?"

  The the nine turned turned the white eyed Brine with a broken spine, which he was healing slowly by the second.