JIA: a youtube couple

LIAS POV

HAWAII HERE I COME! I had already packed all my stuff and was completely ready. I lay in my bed, unable to fall asleep. I was just too excited! Swimming with dolphins, walks on the beach, Jc... Ok ok, I had tiny tiny tiny crush on Jc. It's not like I stalk him in twitter and YouTube and other social medias...oh wait. Eh anyway it doesn't matter, why would he like me when he knew a bunch of pretty and famous YouTube girls. On O2L he always looks nice without trying. And he's just so caring. But even if he did like me, we couldn't date. Jc's fans are nuts about him. They'd probably hide under my bed and kill me if they knew that I might have a chance with him. Yeah, O2L is going to Hawaii and I'm joining them.Then I just took my mind of him by looking at some videos that I did in the past on YouTube. Ugh it hate the videos that I did when I was practically a fetus! But I can't bare to delete them. I was kinda glad that JC didn't notice me because I didn't want him to see me singing in elementary school plays.

JCS POV

Hawaii is gonna be awesome! I was so happy. I took out my phone and took a snapchat of me running out of my room and yelling, "Hawaii here we come!!" And of course Kian tripped me over. I should've seen that coming. Then I decided to browse the youtubes for a while. And of course, I ended up watching Lia's videos. She's so beautiful. I've never had a one to one conversation with her before but I see her penniboarding outside our house sometimes. I couldn't wait to see her in Hawaii. Then I found some videos of her when she was little! She was adorable...she still is. Then I saw a new comment pop up, and it was from her!
'Omg so embarrasing! Ahhhh fetus videos' I laughed at her comment. I decided to reply, 'lol I think fetus Lia is kinda cute...:)' I hope that wasn't to creepy. Ugh now she knows that I was stalking her old videos! Oh well. I just went to by bed and fell asleep.

LIAS POV

I woke up with one thing on my mind: I'm gonna be in Hawaii today!!! I got ready fast and said goodbye to my parents and hopped in a taxi. When I arrived at the airport everyone was already in the gate.
"Looks like I'm late!" I said sitting down next to Ricky who was playing candy crush. Then I saw Jc sitting on the floor. He glanced at me, smiled, and looked back at his phone. I went red. I just blocked my cheeks from view.
"Not really, I just told everyone that we should get here early." Ricky said. Then all the boys started doing impressions of Ricky in a girly voice. I laughed. Then we boarded the plane. I sat on the window because I love watching the clouds (which is bad because I always have to pee so I have to make everyone else move.) I secretly crossed my fingers that Jc would sit next to me.
"Is this seat taken?" Jc asked with a smile on his face.
"No, not really-I mean no you can sit here." I said, well more like stuttered.

JCS POV

She was so cute when she didn't know what to say. I sat next to her and she stared out the window.
"So you do YouTube?" I asked. I tried to act cool but I was super nervous. She twitched and then looked at me.
"Oh um yeah it's a fun hobby." She said looking down at her hands.
"I also do it, youtube I mean." I said awkwardly.
"Yeah I've seen some of your videos!" She said looking excited. She looked so perfect, (standing there in my American apparel underwear XD sorry I had to), right now.
"Oh cool! I've seen some of your videos to."
"Oh yeah, the one wear I look kinda cute as a fetus." She said then laughed. Shoot she saw the comment AHHHH.
"Y-"
"Don't worry, I think that comment was kinda cute." She said and then blushed.
"Oh, well thanks." I said.
Then we didn't say anything else until the plane took off.
"I'm gonna sleep and listen to music." She told me. Then she got out her iPod and headphones,put them on and closed her eyes.