The good life

JCS POV

I woke up in Lia's bed. It was Saturday so I expected to see her sleeping in bed, but she wasn't here. I groaned cause I wanted to cuddle her. I went on my phone for a while and was excited cause my birthday was soon! Then I decided I was hungry so I went downstairs. I saw Sammy on the sofa. I grabbed her and twirled her around in the air. She couldn't stop laughing, I was happy that I was comfortable around her family. Then I went into the kitchen and saw Lia making pancakes. I grabbed her waist from behind. She gasped and then laughed. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said to her.

"Good morning almost birthday boy!" She said as she flipped a pancake.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as played with her long, messy hair.

"Fine! You?"

"It was cool. I had a dream were I kissed my beautiful girlfriend, can you make my dream come true?" I asked. Cheesy, yes. But very affective XD. She put her hand on my cheek, slowly reached in, and then said," After you brush your teeth." Then went back to her pancakes. I laughed. Yep, she definitely is different to other girls (in a good way). I ran upstairs and brushed my teeth then came back down.

"That's more like i-" Before she could finish her sentence, I ran grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we kissed. Then I faced the wall so she was leaning on it and continued. I started kissing down her neck and then went back up. Then she stopped to check of the pancakes weren't burning but I just pinned her back to the wall. It got so intense that I started digging my fingers into her thighs and she did the same to my back. Then all of a sudden Sammy walked in and asked for breakfast. I put Lia down and we both look pretty awkward.

"Ew! Get a room!" Sammy said.

"WHAT?! Do you even know what that means?" Lia asked.

"No. I just hear it I'm tv a lot." Sammy said innocently. Then Lia kissed her on the forehead.

"Let's just say it doesn't mean anything appropriate...don't say it in school!" Lia said.

"Ok, can I get some breakfast here please?" Sammy asked impatiently.

After we all had pancakes, Sammy wanted to go to the park so me and Lia took her to the park.

"Let's okay hide and seek!" Sammy said excitedly.

"Yeah! Sammy counts!" I said instantly. So she started counting and me and Lia looked frantically for a hiding spot. I decided to go in that little tunnel that you go through in the park. Then I realized Lia was already hiding in it...even better. She was lying of her back and I crawled on top of her.

"Jc! There's no space, your squishing me!" She said.

"Too bad." I said as I smirked. Just the right parts of our body were touching each other so it was a tiny bit awkward.

"Jc, if Sammy sees us then she'll be grossed out and if she tells mom then I'm dead cause there's a boy on top of me and then I'll be grounded and-" I knew just the way to make her be quiet...I started sucking on her neck. He tense body instantly gave up and she couldn't help but close her eyes. It was basically her weakness.

"Jc I-" she said weakly. I sucked, licked, nibbled, and kissed her neck until I heard someone coming. So I got off her and ran under the slide before Sammy could see me. I just heard Sammy's voice say, "Lia, why do you look like your sleeping?"

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D please vote if you liked it and comment if you have any suggestions! Oh by the way...OMG 3K READS *dances around like an idiot* that's so awesome! Thanks!