Hot Airballoon

JCS POV

We got onto the basket with the big balloon tied to it. I was a little nervous but excited at the same time. Lia looked beautiful (duh) and she was super excited. As we rose up into the air Lia trembled, probably out of excitement and nervousness. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her neck. She giggled.
"Here we go! Woo!" I shouted as we reached a few feet off the ground. Lia spread her arms out and I did the same.
Now the sun was setting and it was breathtaking. I was so in the moment. All of a sudden Lia kissed me passionately so I did the same to her. It was perfect.
"I love you." I said to her in between kisses.
"I love you too." She said.
~~~
Once we got off the hot air balloon, it was pretty dark. Lia and I decided to go on and adventure. We found what looked like haunted tunnels and it was super fun scaring each other and talking about the most random stuff.
Eventually the van came to pick us up and it brought us back to my place. We ordered pizza for Lia, me, and the guys. We watched Batman then we got tired so I brought Lia upstairs. We went into bed and she cuddled me like a sloth on a branch. I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.

~the next day~
LIAS POV

"You know, there's a certain special day coming up soon." I said as I took a bite of my strawberry frozen yogurt. Jc and I were on a walk with Wishbone.
"Oh I know. thanksgiving! Woo!" Jc said. I didn't know if he was joking or not but I rolled with it.
"Haha, nooo." I said.
"Oh yeah, Christmas!" Jc said.
" keep guessing!" I said.
"Um... Is it Mother's Day of something? Can't be that important if I forgot about it." Jc said with a laugh.
"Oh." I said. I think he's serious. I think he forgot my birthday. I just took a bite of my frozen yogurt and looked away. Not gonna lie, I felt hurt. I always thought he was a responsible boyfriend.
Next I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that Jc was holding a packet of cheez-its with a post-it note that said: Happy (early) birthday Lia!!
"Happy early birthday! You think I'd forget my favourite person's birthday? You've got a lot to learn princess." He said as he lifted me up and kissed my nose. Now I felt guilty for thinking he forgot. Ugh, why is he so perfect?
"Oh my god! Thanks! It's not even my birthday yet!" I said.
"Who cares! I just like making you smile." Jc said as he blushed.
"Ok this is getting to cheesy for me." I said feeling my cheeks heat up. He laughed and we walked home.

(Oh mah gawsh sorry for not updating in 100 years!!! I will start updating don't worry :-))

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Too early..." I mumbled, as if the person at the door could hear me.
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I got out of bed and walked right to the door, half asleep.
"Special delivery for the birthday girl!" I heard Jc's adorable voice say. Oh yeah, it's my birthday!!
I opened it and saw Jc holding a bouquet of roses.
"Jc! You didn't! Oh my gosh!" I said.
"For you, Babe! You're 18! Woohoo!" He screamed.
"Come in come in! My whole family is out of town but they're coming tomorrow. I'm going to celebrate with them then." I said. I guess I was a little bit disappointed that my family won't be with me today but at least I have Jc.
He came in and sat the roses down on the counter. I sat on the sofa and put on some Netflix. Duh. Jc sat next to me and lifted my onto his lap, facing him. He started kissing me and I kissed him back. It was getting pretty passionate and heated so I broke it off. We had the whole day to make-out, plus I needed to see the next episode of Pretty Little Liars. ;)
"So what do you want to do today?" I asked. I would have guessed that Jc would throw me a surprise party but, I don't think so. He is so busy with O2L, his channel (even though he barely posts >:( ), meetings, projects, and everything else, he won't have anytime for throwing any parties. I want a lazy day anyway.
"What we were just doing," he said with a smirk, " but other stuff too! Like watching Netflix, we could go on a walk, if we want to go crazy I could order a cake from that place down the road. Whatever." He said without a care in the world. I guess I was a bit disappointed that he didn't plan ANYTHING but like I said, I don't mind a lazy day.
"Ok. Want some breakfast?" I asked.
"Hey, it's you're birthday! I'll make pancakes. Ok, princess?" He asked.
"Ok, Goof Ball." I said.
I went on my iPhone to look at twitter and all of those social medias. All the birthday wishes made me feel so warm and fuzzy! :3. But most of the comments were from creeps saying how I'm 18 and legal to...mess around with Jc. I didn't do it before because it wasn't legal. Just cause I wasn't ready. But now I know Jc. And I love him. Now...I think I might be okay with it. I'm ready now, it might not be tonight or in 10 weeks but, I'm glad that now I know. I hated thinking like that so I distracted myself with all the funny cats with happy birthday banners that everyone was sending me.

~OOOOH what will happen? Ima update later today! :-) hope you like it. Bai!~