Love

LIAS POV

I woke up to the sound of a shower. Jc must have been up. Today is Saturday morning and I spent the night at Jc's house. I went downstairs as I was (so basically looking like a zombie with a bad hair day) and saw the guys making pancakes.

"Sup brosiths." I said as I gave them all handshakes. I had a different handshake with all of them.

"Want some pancakes?" Ricky asked.

"Yes pleaasseeee." I said happily.

"Any toppings?" Ricky asked.

"Lemon and sugar!" I said.

"Ok comin' right up." He said as he flipped a pancake.

I spoke with Sam for a while until I felt some warm and muscular arms wrap around me. Then I felt little kisses on my forehead. I giggled. Meanwhile, all the guys were pretending to gag.

"Good morning." Jc said as he sat next to me.

"Good morning." I said as Ricky put my pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks Ricky!" I said.

"No prob." He said back.

"Soooooo...I was thinking that we could penniboard down to the beach in like 30 minutes."

"Sounds great!" I said. I had a bag of clothes here because I'm here every weekend. I put on a pretty green crop top, some high waisted shorts, my white converse, and a pretty blue bracelet.

I grabbed my penniboard and went downstairs. Jc was ready and had his penniboard in his hands to.

"Let's go! He said as he opened the front door. We penniboarded next to each other until we reached the beach.

We decided to sit on the sand like we did when we fell in love.

We started talking about aliens and space until we decided to explore the breach some more. We walked a long way and then we found a cave. It was really pretty and cool. I was in front of him, seeing if there were bats. Then I felt something weird. Jc poured sand down my top!

"JC!" I shouted. Then I jumped on him and started messing up his precious hair. We both started laughing. Then we kept walking until we reached the back of the cave. It was almost pitch black and kinda cold. Then Jc tackled me on to the sandy floor. I tried to get on top of him, but I never can. He's too strong!

"Jc! I will beat you one day!" I said as he put one leg on each side of me. He put his hands on my shoulders so I was completely pinned down.

"AND JC BEATS HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAIN! JC HAS A MILLION POINTS AND POOR LOSER LIA HAS ZEROOOOOO!" Jc shouted and the sound echoed through the cave. I started laughing too much. When he started laughing I knew that this was my chance. I quickly turned him over and this time I was on top.

"YESSSS! LIA THE AWESOME GETS A POINT!" I shouted. Jc started laughing and so did I. Then I kissed him gently. He did the same to me. Then he put his tongue in my mouth which I usually find gross but with him, everything he did made me love him even more. Then a rock fell down from the ceiling next to us and we both gasped like little kids. Then we started laughing about how we did the same thing. We continued kissing until we decided that we should go. We penniboarded back and when we reached the house, everyone was out at the mall. Jc had to take a shower cause I got sand in his hair so I waited in his room.

I decided to watch our GF tag and laughed at it. I never looked at the comments because I knew all the terrible things people would say. But I was kinda curious...I scrolled down.

'WHO'S THIS SLUT?!'

'F*** this hoe! JCPENNY 4 LIFE'

'She's so freaking ugly!!!!! That stupid nannie mcfee mole and her boring personality makes me wanna barf!'

'Jc deserves better then this annoying ass slut!'

'Hey Lia? F*** YOU! JC IS MINE! BREAK UP OR I WILL BREAK U!'

'Is she that b**** of teens react?!?! She better back the F off my man!!!'

'UGLY SLUT'

'That hoe is using Jc!!!! Ugly piece of s***!'

'YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DESERVE TO DIE! I HATE YOU, LIA!!!!!! Do the world a favour and kill urself!!!'

And those were only the first few comments. Tears were coming out of my eyes like waterfalls. I didn't know people hated me so much. I didn't know people could be so mean. I cried so much, I never knew people could get to you so easily. It was these comments that made me put on a lot of makeup. These comments that made me wanna be someone else. I heard the shower stop so I dried my tears and tried to act fine. Jc waked out in just a towel wrapped round his waist.

"How's it going." He said with a smile as he approached me. But when he got closer, he knew I was crying.

"Hey." He said softly as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Hi." I said as I tried to stop the tears.

"What's wrong?" He said as he put his arm around me.

"Just- comments." I said as I buried my head into his shoulder and let the tears flow silently.

"You mean the girlfriend tag video?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I told you not to look at the comments. Those heartless people lie, insult, and hurt you all because they're jealous." He said.

"They told me to kill myself." I said. That really hit me hard because my uncle (Anthony) was pretty much my best friend. I loved him and he loved me but he got really depressed. His wife was always mean to him but he never let it show. We found out how bad it was when my mom found out that he killed himself. Ever since then, I can't stand the idea. Jc knew this and comforted me about it.

"THEY SAID WHAT!!!!!!!!!" Jc shouted really loudly.

"Shhhh! I have a head ache." I said.

"I can't believe those selfish, mean, heartless, douchie..." He continued on for minutes until I started laughing. Then I decided to go home. I was in the mood for some alone time. Jc kissed me goodbye and I left.

That night I went in Twitter and saw Jc tweeting responses to the people that were mean to me. He tweeted about how I was a person and I didn't deserve this. (He really did check it out! :D) I cried because he was standing up for me. For us.

He will always stand by me. <3