Tears | 18

liked by nikkihollandphotography, zendaya, and 10,630 otherschloecondor The most perfect day with the most perfect boy 😌tagged: tomholland2013

chloecondor The most perfect day with the most perfect boy 😌
tagged: tomholland2013

comments disabled

||

@enews: Chloe Condor sparks more dating rumors with Tom Holland after posting her most recent instagram post. Could they be together?

||

@username: Why would Chloe disable her comments if they aren't dating?
@username: I'm sorry what? It could easily be another reason. Our fandom isn't exactly positive all the time. Have you seen how much hate she gets?

||

Tom slowly pushed his hotel room door closed, cautious about waking up his sleeping roommate.

He approached the bed, peering into the mound of blankets to find sad, brown eyes staring back at him.

"You're awake," he stated quietly, plopping down on the bed beside her.

"Did you find it?" she mumbled, sniffling as she spoke. He nodded, his lips slightly turning upwards as he pulled the snacks out of the bag he held in his right hand.

She allowed herself to reciprocate his smile, forgetting for a moment the whole reason why she was so miserable.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tom questioned, holding out a chocolate bar to the small opening in the blankets. She sighed and took the candy, contemplating her options.

"I just wish I could understand, Chlo."

She pushed some of the blankets away from her face, allowing him to have a full view of her face. Her makeup was spread across her face due to tears, and her hair was a mess from burrowing under the pile of blankets.

"I just don't want to mess up your career," she admitted, pushing a stray piece of hair away from her face. Tom softened, shoulders dropping as he heard her speak.

"Why would you ever think that you're messing up my career?"

She huffed, unlocking her phone and going to her instagram. She began to read the numerous amounts of hate comments, attacking everything about her, making threats to kill her if she dated Tom.

She felt tears beginning to well up again, threatening to spill over with every new comment she read. Tom sat still, completely shocked with what he was hearing.

Once he started getting more publicity, he decided to avoid reading comments. Anything remotely negative would ruin his entire day, and he hated feeling like that.

He snapped out of his trance when he heard a loud sob from the girl across from him, and he immediately snapped into action, wrapping his arms around her and comforting her as she cried.

"I'll try to fix this, okay? I'm so sorry Chloe, I'm so sorry."

||

@tomholland1996: It's okay to have an opinion, but saying awful and hurtful things about people is not okay :(
@tomholland1996: People that are saying terrible things about the people I love and care about are not real fans.
@tomholland1996: To everyone being kind and spreading positivity, thank you.

||

GROUP MESSAGE
OG Holy Trinity
Mads
Lyds
Chlo

Lyds:
Chloe
Are you okay??
We're worried

Mads:
You haven't left your room since this morning
And we saw Tom's posts on twitter

Chlo:
I'm feeling better
I still feel kinda shitty
But not nearly as bad as earlier
Thank you
We've just been watching a movie to distract me
Can all us girls go out to dinner tonight?

Mads:
Yes!!

Lyds:
Daya and Laura are in too

Chlo:
Girls night!
In paradise

Lyds:
Omg
We should have a show