The Deal

Guards : Yes princess luna ! What's the matter ?
Luna : WONDER IS GONE ! PLEASE LOOK EVERYWHERE FOR HER !
Guards : Yes Princess !

The guards left in a hurry while luna was left shaking and almost bursting into tears .

Star : m-mama ?

She quickly turned over to star , grabbed her and she gave her a hug .

Luna : you stay with me... I won't loose you too...

For the past few days the guards were keep looking for Wonder but with no luck .. she was nowhere to be found... most of the guards were sure that she might be ... dead... they had to tell Luna...

Luna : any luck ?
Guard : P-princess... we couldn't find ..anything for the past few days... i am really sorry to tell you this but... she.. is possibly dead...

Luna couldn't even say a word.. they could tell that she was depressed...

She went to her room , put star in her crib and started to cry  . Not much time passed until Nightmare returned .

Nightmare : well.. we meet again.. such a shame one of your babies went missing... i wonder what or who could have done such a thing...
Luna : GET OUT !!!!!

She used a blast on him but this time she missed .

Nightmare : hey there princess.. can i call you luna ? I will do it anyway , i didn't came here to fight.. i came here to make a deal..

Luna:I DO NOT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH YOU , YOU MONSTER !
Nightmare : chill luna , a princess should watch her language , also what will your other kid learn by insulting me--

She used another blast on him , missing again..

Nightmare :Oh.. so that's how it's going to be huh ? Maybe this will teach you a lesson ...

Nightmare gathered a bunch of dark power throwing it to Star .

Star started to cry .

Luna : HUH ?! WHAT DID YOU DO ?!
Nightmare : oh.. nothing much , i just .. gave her the power to turn in the monster you turned once.. of course.. she will be able to do it as she is a little older...
Luna : You better take that dark energy out of her !
Nightmare : hmm.. maybe i will do it... if you let me control you and make you turn back into Nightmare Moon..
Luna : NO ! I WILL NEVER HURT MY FAMILY AGAIN !
Nightmare : ok then... I will hurt them... Wonder is down.. so will be Star after a few years.. i have many other people close to you that i could ruin their lives.. like sai.. or shadow.. or shad.. maybe celestia... and MANY other people i have in mind...

Luna : .......

Luna : f-fine... I will let you control me...

Nightmare : very well...

Nightmare starting taking over luna's body .

Luna : AH !! Ok... i.. did as you said... now take the dark powers out of her...
Nightmare : hm.. nah..I will let them in her... so she would know how you felt like when you , yourself were a monster and she won't hate you forever , aren't I such a good person for doing that ?...  

Luna : W-WHAT ?! NIGHTMARE !!!!!

To be continued . . .