The Book with Dark Spells

( Image took with a screenshot of the video ,, A tale of one shadow ,, )

Luna and Sombra had a great time at the ice cream shop and they started to walk to the castle while Luna noticed a new library that just opened .

Luna : Huh.. never seen that here before..

Sombra : Maybe is new .. how about we go in to see what's in there , maybe we find something interesting .

And so they went in .

Luna : I'm going to look at a few fantasy books .

Sombra : Alright , i will look at the magic books .

Sombra was really interested it learning a lot about magic , he did look trough a few books until he found a darker looking book with a dark crystal on the back of it .

He started reading the spells and suddenly his eyes turned green with purple .

Luna went in the place where he was .

Luna : Hey Sombra , i found a few-- SOMBRA NO !!!

She quickly blasted the book away and Sombra was normal .

Sombra : Wha.. what just happened ?

Luna : Don't touch that book again ! Is full of dark spells and it can take over you and even change you into bad !

Sombra : oh..  ok... ( mind : it.. felt interesting though ... i felt so much power.. like nothing could stop me )

Luna : anyway , let's go , i will hide that book somewhere in the castle so no one could ever read it again .

She put the book in her bag and left .

Little did she know... Sombra took the book and replaced it with a fake one...

To be continued ....

( Hiya guys ! Meys here ! If you liked the story you should check my friend's story ! She uses the same characters i do but with a different story !        

x_Ali_x : The curse of the moon

Check it out ! She has a really good story )