Sombra and Luna

Cover image by : https://www.deviantart.com/art/Luna-And-Sombra-435339151

It was a sunny day in Equestria .

Celestia got a latter from the Crystal Empire saying that a pony will come for a visit .

A few days passed and the pony finally arrived . Celestia and Luna were ready for the visit already .

Sombra : Is a pleasure to finally meet you your majesties  , my name is Sombra .

Celestia : We are happy to have you here , Sombra . Would you like a room in the--

Before Celestia could finish her sentence , a little colt appeared from Sombra's back .

Sai : Dad ? Who are those ladies ???

Sombra : SAI ?! what are you doing here ??? you were supposed to be home with your babysitter!

Did you teleported her on the house roof again ?

Sai : But daaaad ! Is boring home ! I wanna spend more time with you !

Sombra : I also want to spend some more time with you and your brothers but--  wait...

where are your brothers ????

At that moment Shad came at full speed with a sleigh down the stairs into a statue breaking it .

Shad : @~@  hehe.... it was.. worth it.....

Right after, Shadow also shows up from the top of the stairs .

Shadow : I told him not to do it .

Sombra : Oh goodness .... My apologies princesses , i will pay for the disasters my son's did and i will get out of your way , i will get home somehow and my boys will sure learn to STAY HOME when i tell them .

Just as he was about to leave , he heard a voice that stopped him .

Luna : N-no.. you don't have to leave...  You and your boys can stay here.. we have a lot of space . And... don't worry about the statue .. it was old anyway

Sombra : Luna.. i-i mean Princess Luna , are you sure about this ?

Luna : yea.. it has been a while since we had that small kids in our palace . And we can't just let you go back that soon after you traveled so much to get here .

Sombra : thank you so much Princess Luna , it means a lot to me !

Princess Luna showed them the room where they will stay

Luna : I hope you will feel like home !

To be continued...