The Moon Punishment

Luna got turned back into Nightmare Moon . It could be seen that she felt like herself again . She was ready to head out of her room but something made her stop .

Star : m-mommy ?

She stopped for a bit and looked at Star . She said nothing , only looked at her for a few seconds with no emotion . She left the room and made her way slowly to the throne room blasting every guard that stood in her way .

Into a couple of seconds , the door of the throne room was down .

Celestia couldn't believe what she was seeing .

Celestia : SISTER ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!
Nightmare Moon : Don't go by ,, sister ,, with ME ! I don't have time for talking and stuff , this is MY kingdom weather you like it or not .
Celestia : I don't think so Nightmare Moon , don't you remember what happened the first and second time you tried to take over ?!
Nightmare Moon : Don't worry ,it won't be so easy this time .

Nightmare Moon shoot a blast missing Celestia inches .

Celestia shoot a beam at Nightmare Moon but she blocked it . Celestia headed for the elements but she got blasted to a wall breaking her wing .

Celestia : AAH !
Nightmare Moon : and where do you think your going ? The elements of harmony won't save you this time , is over for you !

Celestia : Not so soon !

Celestia teleported behind the throne and got the elements from where they were hidden .

Celestia : now... is over for YOU !
Nightmare Moon : You wouldn't.... You wouldn't banish me again ! Think of the pain you will bring to Luna , don't you care ?
Celestia : I have.. to protect my..subjects ..
Nightmare Moon : Your such a disappointment of a sister ... she will never love you again ... you will end up alone.. with NO ONE to love you !
Celestia : s-shut up ! SHUT UP !

Celestia used the elements of harmony on her sending Nightmare Moon back to the moon .
Celestia fell down and started to cry .
Celestia : F-forgive me... sister.... - sobs - why.. did you had.. to do this... you had... such beautiful kids to take care of.... we will all miss you....

 we will all miss you

To be continued . . .