The Return

Luna was on the moon again , Celestia had to take care of the children and also do her royal business , it was hard but she managed to do it somehow . After the incidents that happened , the kids were guarded almost every time . Sai , Shad and Shadow were able to go outside to train , play and go to school since Sombra already taught them some spells to protect themselves but Star was kept inside the castle almost every time until she would get older enough to be able to go outside on her own , she was also home schooled .

- a few years later -

- on the moon -

Nightmare moon : I had enough , i can't stay here 1000 years !

She was so angry that she could get so much power in her horn witch broke the spell that kept her on the moon . Once she was free she immediately returned to Equestria .

- in Canterlot -

Pony : This shopping day was the hardest of my life , who would know that so many ponies wanted to go shopping EXACTLY today ?

Pony 2 : Yeah , i can't wait to go home and relax a bit .

Pony : h-huh ? what's that on the sky ?

Pony 2 : it.. looks like...

Nightmare Moon landed right in front of them .

Booth ponies : NIGHTMARE MOON !!!!!!

Nightmare Moon : Gosh , you 2 are so loud , now.. out of my way !

She was ready to blast the 2 ponies but then she was the one who got blasted instead .

??? : L-leave them alone !

Nightmare Moon : who dares to blast me ?!

Nightmare Moon turned around and saw the pony that hit her .

??? : L-leave them alone !Nightmare Moon : who dares to blast me ?!Nightmare Moon turned around and saw the pony that hit her

Nightmare Moon : oh , so your the brat that-- wait a second ... S-Star ?!

Her eyes would turn back to normal but quickly changed back .

Star : how.. do you know my name ..?

Nightmare Moon : It doesn't matter ...now... since you saw me.. i can't let you just go tell Celestia about it... I would like.. to surprise her.. so.. i have to get rid of you first .

Star : 0_0

She started to run and Nightmare Moon was after her .

Nightmare Moon : YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER ! I WILL CATCH YOU EVENTUALLY !

Star's mind : shoot... I'm dead .. I'm dead... quick.. what's the faster way to the castle.... left or right... uh... wait a sec.. i can just fly there !

She opened her wings and started to fly towards the castle .

After a while she was only a few meters away from the castle but it seemed like Nightmare Moon wasn't following her anymore , she was also no where to be found .

Star : that's weird .... did she give up ?

All of the sudden a blast hit one of her wings making her fall .

Star : AH !

Star used her magic making a bunch of pillows appearing under her right before hitting the ground but her wing was broken .

Nightmare Moon : gotcha now...

Nightmare Moon was ready to hit her with a spell that could kill her in a few seconds .

??? : DON'T TOUCH MY SISTER !

Nightmare Moon : huh ?

To be continued . . .